liquor store at the peir

capt. carl

do they sell beer in cans that i can throw in my carry on or checked bags. 6pk or 12 pack not a whole case that will never fit

6/03 Carnival Pride
10/02 Carnival Victory
6/00 Carnival Imagination
8/99 Carnival Inspiration (cancelled after 1 night due to Hurricane Dennis :-( )

next up...Carnival Destiny 4/25/04

We sailed on the Destiny out of San Juan last year, and I don't specifically remember that the liquor store there had beer.

There's a Pueblo supermarket on Plaza de Armas, near the piers, that has quite a selection of beer (singles to twelve packs), wine, liquor and sodas.

_____
We must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor. Oliver Wendell Holmes

• 3 weeks later...
Does someone know if they sell Pepsi at the San Juan pier? We would love to be able to purchase some "real" Pepsi in that Carnival only has Coke but have heard that many Caribbean island have Pepsi but it's not the same as what we have in the states.

Does the Pueblo market sell Diet 7-up, Diet Sprite, or any other diet sodas in 2 liter form? We have been cruising out of Miami and are always able to buy some diet 2 liters there, of course, without having to pack them and risk having overweight luggage on the flight. We plan to cruise from San Juan on the Adventure in February and I am wondering whether we can plan on stocking up there before embarkation.

Holiday 7/95
Enchanted Isle 7/96
Jubilee 7/97
Destiny 7/99
Triumph 7/21/01
Explorer 6/22/02
Conquest 6/22/03
Navigator 1/24/04
Carnival Spirit 2/27/04
Mariner 10/17/04
Adventure 2/13/05
[img]http://animatedgif.net/nauticalboats/ship_in_a_bottle_e0.gif[/img]