Did RSVP cruises announce a Feb 2014 cruise

rodraad

• 1 month later...

I am interested in this cruise but like to make my plans as far in advance as possible. When is this likely to be announced and available to the public? I have not previously sailed on RSVP so I am not eligible for any early-booking arrangements with past customers.

I am interested in this cruise but like to make my plans as far in advance as possible. When is this likely to be announced and available to the public? I have not previously sailed on RSVP so I am not eligible for any early-booking arrangements with past customers.

Give them a call. 800 328-RSVP. They may allow you to book, however, discounts were available to those actually on board the Eurodam sailing.

Give them a call. 800 328-RSVP. They may allow you to book, however, discounts were available to those actually on board the Eurodam sailing.

Thank you; I have called but have not gotten through to anyone yet. I'll keep trying to at least to get an idea of when this cruise will be available.

• 1 month later...

Archived