Question about embarkation

lkmamom

Our cruise on the Quest in July has a sailaway time of 7:00pm from Dublin. I was wondering how Azamara handles the later time in regard to muster drill. Thanks for your help!

Hello Ikmamom -

Thank you for your question about the muster drill. Please give me some time to find out about its timing related to a 7:00pm departure time.

I'll let you know when I have the response.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Our cruise on the Quest in July has a sailaway time of 7:00pm from Dublin. I was wondering how Azamara handles the later time in regard to muster drill. Thanks for your help!

Hello Ikmamom -

Today was an "express" response day! The muster drill is scheduled for 5:00 PM or 5:30 PM in Dublin.

Enjoy your time ahead planning your Azamara vacation!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thank you so much Bill! That helps with the planning for the day in Dublin!! You are so helpful, thanks so much!!

Linda

I don't know about the port in Dublin, but I would not risk running late...in Rio, it was a total mess...no signs anywhere that said Azamara, no one to direct you...we were very disappointed in the embarkation (the cruise was amazing)...Azamara needs to fix this...especially at the prices they charge!

I don't know about the port in Dublin, but I would not risk running late...in Rio, it was a total mess...no signs anywhere that said Azamara, no one to direct you...we were very disappointed in the embarkation (the cruise was amazing)...Azamara needs to fix this...especially at the prices they charge!

Hello Deise -

I'm pleased that your Rio cruise was "amazing" but I'm passing on your comments about the disappointing embarkation that your experienced in Rio to our ground operation team to ensure that we perform better in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share this shortcoming with us.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Hello Deise -

I'm pleased that your Rio cruise was "amazing" but I'm passing on your comments about the disappointing embarkation that your experienced in Rio to our ground operation team to ensure that we perform better in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to share this shortcoming with us.

Sincerely,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Thanks Bill, we heard alot of the same kind of comments from other passengers about the port in Rio...a couple said it's always like that....it would help if Azamara would put out movable signs...

Archived