Liberty Aft

camper49

Deck 7...7442

I have heard that there is no couch in that cabin..others have said yes ...

We have had an aft wrap before...NICE!!

There IS a couch in that cabin. Although I cannot find pics for this cabin, there ARE pics of 7446...which is the same as yours and right next door to yours.

Go to: cruise line rooms dot com

click on Carnival

click on Liberty

click on Deck 7

click on 7446

Oh...and click on pics to blow them up

Edited by susie8862
x

Have a look here: http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/zenphoto/index.php?album=Carnival+Liberty%2FCat+Balcony%2FStateroom+7442#1

Cabin 7442 8M 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

If you could move a little more centered you will be good. Deck 7 has a smaller aft-wrap deck than deck 6 or 8, that's so they can sandwich 2 more aft-extended's on that deck.

Can you move up to Verandah deck, cabin 8450? That is a regular aft-extended balcony that hasdeeper and wider deck space for the same price as the other aft-extended's.

If you could move a little more centered you will be good. Deck 7 has a smaller aft-wrap deck than deck 6 or 8, that's so they can sandwich 2 more aft-extended's on that deck.

Can you move up to Verandah deck, cabin 8450? That is a regular aft-extended balcony that hasdeeper and wider deck space for the same price as the other aft-extended's.

This is 100% true. I have 8450 booked for our upcoming Honeymoon. I switched to this room after I found this out.

Have a look here: http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/zenphoto/index.php?album=Carnival+Liberty%2FCat+Balcony%2FStateroom+7442#1

Cabin 7442 8M 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

This website is wrong. The ACTUAL pictures from passengers is on the above website that I posted. Shows pictures of all the AFT cabins on deck 7 ...except 7442. They all show sofas in the cabins.

Websites can be wrong sometimes..(which I have found out the hard way). The pictures are not wrong...tons of them.

here's an image, if you can move up to 8450, GREAT (notice the larger balcony?!)

If not, this is what you're cabin's deck will look like. The one thing good about your deck 7 balcony cabin is that the aft-wrap's balcony cabin door is no where near your deck, so if you're sitting out there you won't hear people coming in and out.

43476784-L.jpg

Edited by ibcnusoon

Please see the attached from Carnival's website.

There's a chair in 7442 because the capacity is listed as 2 people.

I stayed in 7444 and family in 7446, and both cabins had a couch.

There is a chair and table but NO couch in 7442, the reason being is that wall provides an access hatch to the suite next door's plumbing. Someone confirmed that in this thread: http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1646439

Actually....the cabins that are right next to the aft wraps on Deck 7 are the largest Aft Extended balconies. I have been on the Liberty 3 times and each time we had 3 or 4 of these cabins all opened together. My #7451 was one of the smallest balconies. The largest balconies are #7447 and #7442.

OP, hope this helps...

Edited by PittsburghGirlee

Actually....the cabins that are right next to the aft wraps on Deck 7 are the largest Aft Extended balconies. I have been on the Liberty 3 times and each time we had 3 or 4 of these cabins all opened together. My #7451 was one of the smallest balconies. The largest balconies are #7447 and #7442.

OP, hope this helps...

Well I am now totally confused with every saying different things. But I'll be on a ship with a balcony and that's all that matters.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

OP, hope this helps...

So, deck 7 wraparound-adjacent cabins are larger than others on that deck? I read that this was so only for the end cabins on deck 8 (veranda). Perhaps deck 8 end cabins are largest of all, and the deck 7 end cabins also are larger than those in the middle but not as large as those on deck 8...?

here's an image, if you can move up to 8450, GREAT (notice the larger balcony?!)

If not, this is what you're cabin's deck will look like. The one thing good about your deck 7 balcony cabin is that the aft-wrap's balcony cabin door is no where near your deck, so if you're sitting out there you won't hear people coming in and out.

43476784-L.jpg

We were in 8457 for a back to back. The balcony is substantially bigger in that cabin and in 8450. We had no issues with noise from the Lido deck. It is just under the very back of the outdoor seating on the Lido. Never heard chairs scraping. There is a vibration in the aft when docking. It's substantial, but you would get that anywhere back there. The only annoyance (and it was minor!) was that the crew uses the area on the corner of the ship there as a smoking area. Fourteen days in that cabin... the deck was well used!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

And there is a couch:

ry%3D480

Just wanted to thank everyone who had input on this thread. We initially booked room 7451 aft for our Southern route on the Liberty in September. Either somewhere in this thread or elsewhere on the forums I read that 7451 has one of the smallest balconies. I checked and 8450 is still open for our sailing so I switched! Yay!

Just wanted to thank everyone who had input on this thread. We initially booked room 7451 aft for our Southern route on the Liberty in September. Either somewhere in this thread or elsewhere on the forums I read that 7451 has one of the smallest balconies. I checked and 8450 is still open for our sailing so I switched! Yay!

Good call! That balcony is such a secret that even my PVP didn't know it was bigger. :)