I need help for Beach and ???

Casanova02

Hi

First, I speak french and I don't write and speak often in english so sorry in advance if my sentences sound weird... :o

We (my wife and I) will be at Grenada in mid-march thru Celebrity Summit and we would like to do something but don't know exactly what... so your help would be more than welcome.

For sure, we want to go at the beach and we had Grand Anse in our mind... we prefer to go at the beach in the morning but for the afternoon is completly free.

I like to do snokeling but it's not a must. Can I do snorkeling at Grand Anse ? if not, what would be a good place ?

If i want to combine beach with another activity, what would you recommend ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Robert

Phew, it's not easy to write in english..... but i try.... :D

Bonjour à partir angleterre,

Phew! Désolé, je dois écrire en anglais!

I have not been to Grenada but research tells me if you go a bit further from Grand Anse beach - over the headland - you will come to a quieter beach called Morne Rouge where snorkelling is better. Hope this helps!

Bonjour à partir angleterre,

Phew! Désolé, je dois écrire en anglais!

I have not been to Grenada but research tells me if you go a bit further from Grand Anse beach - over the headland - you will come to a quieter beach called Morne Rouge where snorkelling is better. Hope this helps!

Wow i didn't see lot of french here... and yours is perfect.....

and for the beach, i'll check

Thank you (merci) very much

Wow i didn't see lot of french here... and yours is perfect.....

and for the beach, i'll check

Thank you (merci) very much

We have been on a ships tour called Rhum Runner which is an afternoon tour and is great fun and coincidently visits Morne Rouge for a short swim stop as part of the tour. If you like a short boat tour with a few free drinks and a party atmosphere you will enjoy it. If it is not offered on your ship I think you can book independently - just google Rhum Runner.

Edited by bee-ess

We have been on a ships tour called Rhum Runner which is an afternoon tour and is great fun and coincidently visits Morne Rouge for a short swim stop as part of the tour. If you like a short boat tour with a few free drinks and a party atmosphere you will enjoy it. If it is not offered on your ship I think you can book independently - just google Rhum Runner.

Thank you

Rhum runner... sound good...

I will check for sure...

• 9 months later...

Bonjour,

Je vous recommande la plage Morne Rouge. Beaucoup moins populeuse que Grande Anse. Vous pouvez prendre le water taxi. Faire attention, de confirmer la plage avant. De facon generale, les water taxi preferent vous laisser a grande anse, plus rentable pour eux. Vous pouvez egalement prendre un taxi regulier, environ 8 dollars par personne pour l allee.

N hesitez pas si vous avez des questions

Morne Rouge est plus clame jusqu'à ce que le Rhum Runner arrive et apres ca c'est une bruyante, mais amusante, plage. :D Grand Anse plage est bien occupé où tout le monde tombe, mais en réalité 10 minutes de marche vers le sud c'est vraiment plus tranquille.

Croyez-moi vous pouvez le regarder d'une façon et c'est une foule et on ne peut pas trouver de la place sur le plage - regarder de l'autre cote et il ressemble à une île déserte.

ouf! ca fait si longtemps que j'ai parlais en francais j'ai mal a la tete maintenant:o

Alors en Anglais.........

I suggest for the afternoon a one-stop-shop of boat, fun, sightseeing and snorkeling with www.grenadaseafaris.com. Picks up on beach and drops you by your ship at 4pm sharp.

Whatever you choose have fun and a great time on our gorgeous island.

Happy Cruising

Merci à vous deux, thanks both of you

Sorry for the headache...

When I start that thread, it was for a cruise on March 2013... so it is done now... :(

But goodnews (for me...), i book this weekend for the same cruise on December 2014 so i'll go back at Grenada......:D

So your information will certainly help.

Thanks again....

Casanova - did you sign up for my roll call - Dec 6, 2013? I'm from Canada as well - Alberta and looking into all of the ports to see what there is to do :)

yep, I did

If you have any question, fell free to ask and I do my best to answer them