Norwegian Epic inside cabins and teen programme questions?

Adelia_Jayne

Hi, this year we are wanting to go on NCL Epic, it looks brilliant and seems to have good 'teen' activites with plenty of children, right?

We normally go on RCCL but been told NCL good too. My 'teen' lives in the teen area, participating in all activities (she's 15). I hear there's bowling and discos, am I right? What's the general activities in teen club from day to day?

Also, inside staterooms, for three adults as my teen is already taller than us, we're only short though. How big are they in comparison with RCI inside staterooms. I don't want it to be very small and not big enough for us and our luggage, which we take a lot of!

Any advice is appreciated, and also any other tips about NCL Epic are too, thank you :)

The teens were having a blast during our Epic cruise in December. The one thing about Epic - there is ALWAYS something going on. Actually - we found ourselves running from one event to another because there was so much to do.

The cabins are different from RCI in that the toilets are separated from the shower and they both have a fogged glass door. We simply pulled the curtain to separate it from the rest of the cabin. And the sink is located closer to the bed. There isn't an enclosed bathroom per se.

The teens will have NO PROBLEM finding things to do. TWO bowling allies, teen dance club, rock wall, spider cage with slide, toilet bowl slide and 3 other water slides, white hot party which became a TEEN white hot party after 11pm in the teen club. The Blue man group is very cool. And legends - my kids loved legends.

The spider cage is more for small kids.

Really? They were redesigning it when we were on board and as adults - we all wanted to do it but it was closed "for maintenance".

I was afraid when it WAS open that my 8 year old wouldn't be tall enough to make it from one level to the next.

So now that its open - it's easy enough for younger kids?

• 2 weeks later...

Have been trying to find out associated costs for arcade games, bowling, etc to help my teens plan/budget their money while on Norw. Epic in April. I know it is not all free.......NCL is not up front about it when I called. Anyone have that info? Thanks!

We LOVE the Epic. We have our third cruise on the Epic already booked. We've had an inside and a balcony. I think the layout and storage was better in the inside. There is tons of storage in the balcony cabins, but it is little areas here and there instead of a large closet like in the inside.

You and your teen will have more than you can possibly do in a week. I highly recommend scheduling your entertainment in advance.

Archived