"Specialty" dining

CollinsMama

Thanks to all who have answered my questions so far, I really appreciate it. This is our first time cruising, and there's SO MUCH to know and decide.

I'm trying to find out what it's going to cost should we decide to dine at a "specialty" restaurant, and what all that even means. All I can find is that there's a "surcharge", but I'm a big-time planner, and I really want to know what this entails. :confused:

Thanks to all who have answered my questions so far, I really appreciate it. This is our first time cruising, and there's SO MUCH to know and decide.

I'm trying to find out what it's going to cost should we decide to dine at a "specialty" restaurant, and what all that even means. All I can find is that there's a "surcharge", but I'm a big-time planner, and I really want to know what this entails. :confused:

If you go to your ship (home page - learn about our cruises - ships - pick the ship you are going on), then go to "what's on board" tab and it will show you the specialty restaurants with sample menus and cost. This helped me a lot in deciding which restaurants to pick.

Dittos to the above info, but when you are embarking, there is oftentimes a table set up in the waiting area with the menus and booking ability. Not always, but on some ships there will be a special for embarkation night. Sometimes a discount or a free bottle of wine. Make sure to check it out in case it suits your needs and can help stretch your vacation money.

G

Dittos to the above info, but when you are embarking, there is oftentimes a table set up in the waiting area with the menus and booking ability. Not always, but on some ships there will be a special for embarkation night. Sometimes a discount or a free bottle of wine. Make sure to check it out in case it suits your needs and can help stretch your vacation money.

G

They have to have specials embarkation night to pry passengers away from lobster night :D

Archived