Carnival Glory -- June 9, 2013

MD1978

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you guys from? We are in Portland, OR and this is our 6th cruise. I am 48 amd Linda is 54. We are dedicated to taking at least one cruise a year! There is also a group on FB and there seem to be some fun people going on this cruise. Are you going to the open bar party on the 15th?

• 1 month later...

Hi Chuck,

We usually don't book excursions; however, we will book the trip to the fort in Sydney.

We went on the 4 day version of this cruise last year and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to exploring Portland -- I've never been.

St. John's is... quiet. We might get massages that day. :)

Halifax is really great with a lot of interesting things to see within walking distance.

Tom

We booked the Lighthouse tour in Portland then off to get some lobster rolls @ Demillo's, we booked a private tour in Halifax with another couple- 5 hrs going to Peggy's Cove/Titanic ( I think there are 2 open seats..it's a van that holds six ...I can check if anyone is interested), St John we are doing on our own. We have reservations to do a jet boat thrill ride on the reversing falls. Then look around for food/cocktails, Sydney we booked the Fort. Anyone staying any time in Boston before? We have 4 nights booked at a B&B in Salem the one night at the Lizzie Borden B&B in Fall River.

We're staying the night before in Boston, location TBD... I better book a hotel room! We're Amtraking up on Saturday from DC.

A lobster roll is on my "must-do" list for Portland... :)

Can anyone tell me more about the open bar party? I'm not familiar with it but I love open bars :p

I copied and pasted this from our FB page. The page us under Carnival Glory 6/9/13 New England Cruise. So far I think 30 + are signed up

FYI: New place and DATE for our 1.5 hour open bar party.

After explaining to Carnival the situation, we have been moved to the EBONY CABARET LOUNGE. JUNE 12 FROM 3-4:30P. This lounge is bigger but the lady let us have it.

If you have not signed up and wish to, you still have time. Just let me know. It is 16.68pp for all you care to drink and dry snacks for the duration of the 1.5 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived