cambria suites danica

jrstarheel

We have used this hotel for park and cruise twice and it is wonderful. Staff very friendly rooms very nice and clean. Shuttle service was great the first time we used them but this last time coming back from the cruise it was quite a long wait because so many ships were in port. I would definately recommend them.

This is a fairly new hotel having just opened in 2010. We've stayed there a few times; most recently last month. It's beautiful and very clean. Rooms are all suite style with separate living area and pull-out sofas. Big flat screen tvs, small refrigerators, and microwaves in the rooms. You have to pay for the breakfast and there is not much within walking distance as the hotel sits very far back from the main highway. It's a very nice hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again.

We absolutely love this hotel and have used it twice already, most recently for a 14-day cruise. We do not depend on their shuttle coming back however as we prefer to hit the road as early as possible. A cab ride is about $25 and well worth it not to have to spend time waiting for the shuttle.

• 1 month later...

The Field is good and has live music on weekend nights, I believe. If you are talking about La Versailles for the Cuban, it is a locally owned 'chain' with about 10 restaurants that I know of. This one is not much to look at, but the food is great. Cuban food is not spicy, but flavorful. I love the favorites; picadillo, ropa vieja, etc. but my favorite is the lechon asada (roast pork). Yum!

If you have a car, take a trip down to Hollywood Beach and walk the broadwalk. If you time it right, you can watch the cruise ships sailing away. There is also a new Quarterdeck that opened on Dania Beach pier that is a price friendly seafood place.

Again, if you have a car, you can get a great breakfast at Grandpa's in Dania Beach just off Federal (US1).

Ok thanks for the fast response. I saw on their website they had a grab and go breakfast did you notice what the charge was?

Sorry, no, we have not stayed there, just read others' postings which indicated that breakfast is extra. You may want to give them a call.

See Post #3.

• 1 month later...

Archived