Alert!!! Oceania lowered the prices after the final payment - so disappointing!

Sdancer

Oceania lowered the prices AFTER the final payment and refused a price adjustment, or on-board credit, or an upgrade! Not very nice!!! Just wanted to let you all know that Oceania now joined other cruise lines in lowering the prices after the final payment. It is a shame because they always insisted that the best time to book is as early as possible and be confident because their prices never go down ever. This time they did and after the final payment.

I have always booked well in advance. Well ... now I do not feel that it is a good idea.

After I saw that the price for my cruise went down, a call was placed to Oceania asking to adjust/lower the price, or give on-board credit for the difference or at least give an upgrade - Oceania refused to do it!

This is a very bad policy for Oceania to lower the price after the final payment and do nothing to compensate for that.

By not offering at least a board credit for the difference in price or an upgrade is just a bad-bad business by Oceania.

What a shame!

Archived