Conquest Rooms

alimo84

We are booked interior 1049 on the Panorama deck, but I'm curious about changing to 2473 since it's oceanview and larger (and $40 cheaper). Any help, advice, opinions would be appreciated!

Some people think that being on a higher deck represents their status (real estate or a lack therof). If you prefer being on a higher deck vs a lower, then by all means, stay put. I on the other hand would much rather have an ocean view room than an interior room any day of the week. By staying on the Panorama deck, you'd be closer to all the action vs being on deck 2, you'd have to wait on elevators more often and/or climb stairs. It may also be alot quiter on the lower decks since they are pretty much away from all public areas. If I were in your shoes, I would definitely get the OV room; especially since it is cheaper. It's a no brainer.

Thanks y'all! I've cruised three times before and only had an interior room, so I don't really know what to expect or the like/dislike of the two compared.

You're quite welcomed!

I've cruise many times and had int, OV and Balc. Once I went Balc, I don't think i'll ever go back to int or OV. Once I went to OV, prior to Balc, I said I would never go back to int.

I think you will love your OV room. 1st of all it is larger and you will love the natural sun light. At night we would open the curtains and let the moon light come in as we slept.

Archived