Carnival Freedom Cabin Question

GAMOM4

We are booked on the Empress Deck in cabin 7408 and are considering asking to be upgraded to the Verandah Deck 8438. Both of these are aft cabins...does anyone know which would be the best deck to be on. With the sale that they have going now...I could get a credit for the price and be upgraded...just not sure if that is the best thing to do. Thanks for any help on this.

When I was doing my research, I had previously looked at some cabin rating sites and they had all indicated that Deck 7 (Empress) is the best deck. Its quiet as there are cabins above and below you. Also, the suites are on 7 (larger) so fewer overall cabins and typically the best housekeeping crews are assigned to 7. On both our previous Carnival cruises, we were on 7 and liked it. Same deck on our upcoming cruise on the Freedom.

Maybe you can take advantage of the sale to get yourself upgraded to a suite? I'd take more space over a higher deck any day.

Deck 7 for sure. Two decks below Lido and two decks above Panorama. It's pretty central so you won't find yourself taking the elevators often. And of course, as others mentioned having cabins above and below is wise. Having stayed in an aft on deck 6 of the Freedom, I will say we had a bit of noise from the lounge below.

Just remember: once you go aft, you never go back ;)

Has anyone ever stayed on the Lido Deck? That was one that also has cabins available. I know it would be close to everything - like the food - but I also thought it might be really noisy....I couldn't tell by looking at the deck plan what was directly above the available rooms which are 9272 - 9294

Just got off the Freedom and had a cabin on the Panorama deck. It was perfect. Just a few cabins from the glass elevators Which took us down to the lobby and the Chic dining room for our anytime dining. A few cabins down to the door leading to deck 10 which has a pool and a few flights down to the Lido deck. There was no noise at all and I'm sure being on the Lido deck would be similar. I will always stay on Panorama from now on but would be willing to try the Lido deck as well.

Enjoy your cruise! We had a great time on the Freedom!

Archived