Confused about "Sale" obc etc

Homer714

So doest this mean I'm stuck at this Price?

Carnival’s 3 Day Sale: Savings amounts may vary by ship and sailing. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered

So this sale is cheaper than what I have can I get the lower rate?

Second cabin is booked at past guest rate, is that stuck there also or can I get credit?

Yes we have made final payment

So confused on how this all works

Thanks for you help :D

So doest this mean I'm stuck at this Price?

Carnival’s 3 Day Sale: Savings amounts may vary by ship and sailing. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered

So this sale is cheaper than what I have can I get the lower rate?

Second cabin is booked at past guest rate, is that stuck there also or can I get credit?

Yes we have made final payment

So confused on how this all works

Thanks for you help :D

I'm not sure about your particular situation, but I just got OBC credited to my account for the difference in price of what I paid for my upcoming cruise and what the current price is. I just called Carnival since I booked through them and they took care of it.

You should call whoever you booked with for info.

I'm not sure about your particular situation, but I just got OBC credited to my account for the difference in price of what I paid for my upcoming cruise and what the current price is. I just called Carnival since I booked through them and they took care of it.

You should call whoever you booked with for info.

I have a call into my pvp :D

Archived