Splendour of the Seas Question Greece-Turkey 7 Day

TinyG

Hello all

Can anyone tell me a ballpark time that you have arrived before? It shows 6:45 AM on the itinerary. What's they latest someone has got back before? I know it can be different on each cruise.

I am worried about the time our travel agent booked our flight. RCI says have a flight after 11 AM. Getting off the ship, through customs and to the airport.

Our airline wants the bags 3 hours prior to departure.:confused:

TinyG, your post makes little sense without more information. Are you worried about your flight TO your departure port or FROM your departure port? And what is the port? What I would suggest doing is going on Choice Air's website and fill in your cruise date and make a dummy (informational) booking. See what comes up. Use the flight times offered as your guideline as to what's an acceptable time frame.

Incidentally, the three hour arrival before departure is not unusual for European to/from flights.

Sorry I was not clear.:rolleyes:

Departing Splendour of the Seas in Venice, Italy AFTER the 7 day Greece-Turkey cruise to the Marco Polo Airport.

We are already in Venice for three days before the cruise. So it the time that our TA has booked the return flight back to the US.

It's going to say on RCI after 11:00AM which I have already looked.

I was hoping to find out when others have sailed and what time they got back to the Venice port, then to the Marco Polo airport.

Archived