Dreamworks Character meal on Freedom of the seas?

uscgwife

I am trying to figure out if the character meal would be something my 3year would enjoy? What other events are "DreamWorks" related?

TY

Dreamworks breakfast is a blast. I think the characters rotate, but they do a good job of visiting each table. We had 3 characters come out.

Besides, the dreamworks characters, your 3 yr old will love the chocolate breakfast. My kids had chocolate milkshakes for breakfast. Before you start, I know that was "horrible" parenting. If I was going to enjoy a Bloody Mary on vacation, I decided they should go all out one morning also. Splash Zone is a great place to run off the sugar.

Dreamworks breakfast is a blast. I think the characters rotate, but they do a good job of visiting each table. We had 3 characters come out.

Besides, the dreamworks characters, your 3 yr old will love the chocolate breakfast. My kids had chocolate milkshakes for breakfast. Before you start, I know that was "horrible" parenting. If I was going to enjoy a Bloody Mary on vacation, I decided they should go all out one morning also. Splash Zone is a great place to run off the sugar.

Is the chocolate breakfast something I will see on the cruise compass?

We did the dream works character breakfast on FOS with a 3 year old and he loved it. The kids danced with the characters and got pictures with them. The one we were at had Madagascar characters but they switched characters for other breakfasts. We booked on the ship by calling the number in the compass.

My 2 year old loved it even though he doesn't 'know' any of the characters. It can be very loud when they play the music for the characters. Unless your child doesn't like costumed characters, I'd say try it. It's included so you won't be paying extra.

• 1 month later...

Some 3 yo children are scared of big characters like that. It took my oldest until she was about 5 before she'd go up to one of them. I would not have booked one of these breakfasts for her. She would have been on my husband's lap the entire time.

Also, isn't vacation when you're allowed to eat chocolate for breakfast? It's only one week of "bad" living. Anyone who fusses needs to relax and have a couple umbrella drinks. ;)

Archived