Back from the Mediterranean!

Hi all!

We've been back a week now from our best cruise ever on the Rotterdam. Our cruise started in Venice where we spent a few days, then went on to Messina, Civitavecchia, Livorno, Monte Carlo, Ajaccio (Corsica), Cagliari (Sardinia) and Dubrovnik.

I have posted a (long) review on the Holland Amercia board. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=187788

If you have any questions on the ports, feel free to ask questions. I got so much information and tips from this board b4 going, I would love to do the same for all of you with questions!!

Thanks to all those that helped, and Bon Voyage to all of you about to leave!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! It sounds like you had an amazing trip.

Could you tell me the site and contact information that you used to reserve your tour of the Basilica in Venice?

Thanks!

Hi Aviendha!

Here is the address of the website.

http://www.alata.it/eng/BOOKING/sanmarco.asp

What we did is book two different times - one in my name for 2, and one under my mom's name for 2. Like I said in the review, we ended up going much after the scheduled time but they took it anyways! It's nice to be able to avoid at least one long line!!

Have a great time!

MC

Thank you for posting such a detailed review especially of the ports. We will be going next year on almost the same week with a similar itinerary on the Carnival Liberty. It was fun to sit and relax and almost get to be there too. I can't wait!

JodyB

Archived