OBC from WOW Sale... Can I see it?

I booked a cruise last night (yay!) and Costco Travel said I would be able to see my OBC from RC on my online reservation with RC. When I check it, however, it is nowhere to be found. I have read other threads that state the OBC can be seen on the payment page, but seeing as I booked through a TA, I dont have this page. Should I call RC to confirm the OBC? Call Costco Travel? I want to make sure I have it in writing.

Also, Costco assured me that I would get both Costco's OBC offering (which shows on their invoice to me) as well as the WOW sale OBC. In all your wisdom, is this correct? I can get the combined OBC? I want to make sure RC doesn't play games with me and tell me I can't have more then one (first time RC cruiser!).

Thanks guys!

I've never been able to see mine until after the ship sails, then it magically shows up when you check the account. The same with OBC from my TA and Visa points. Kind of nerve-wracking, but so far I've never had a problem.

I booked the same way last night with the big C store and it has been my experience that RC OBC will show up on the 2nd day of the cruise. At least it was that way last time. I will say this the RC obc must be used because it is not transfereable, where as the obc that Costco gives you any unused portion they will cut you a check. At this moment I have $610 in obc but i'm sure my wife will spend it on something.

You will not see the WOW OBC online. Wait a couple of weeks, then ask your agent to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. You should see the OBC as a line item on that document.

The last time I booked a wow sale cruise it took 6 weeks before it showed up on my confirmation - yes I got the wow sale obc and the costco obc as well.

Call costco in about 4 weeks if you don't see it. They will check with RC - I called about 3 times during the process. My obc have been available on board the ship from the moment I got on board. ;)

• 10 months later...

Any recent info on this? I am in the same boat at the OP. I called Costco 3 times and they are still not able to send me any documentation with both their OBC and the WOW OBC. They confirm that the WOW OBC is there but just can't seem to send me any documentation with both their OBC and WOW credit. Should I be okay or continue to call Costco?

TIA

I can't see my OBC on my payments page or anywhere on their website. I booked direct so I called RCI. They confirmed it was there and emailed me a complete "receipt" that included my charges to date and the on board credit. It was a simple, quick phone call and now I have paper confirmation.

No sense really in beating a dead horse so to speak about not seeing the OBC.

Though something interesting about the booking I have right now on Freedom of the Seas where I have OBC through that offer they are running is when I log into my My Cruises account and view the reservation, I have a statement in red with a big exclamation point in front of it.

Please note: Cruise or Cruisetour reservations with Onboard Credit(s) can only be modified by calling 866-562-7625. You can, however, complete your Online Check-in and make reservations using our Pre-Cruise Planner.

Clearly it is indicating I have OBC but it does not show the amount anywhere.

Edited by G85 SS