Just Back Home from Cruising on the Destiny

[quote name='Beverlyhamilton']Hello it is me the one that everyone loves to hate I guess.

[/QUOTE]

You are 100% right. But the only reason I feel this way is because it is totally unfair that not only did you lose 15 lbs in one week but you lost it while on vacation!!!!!!!! So NOT fair!!!!!!!!! ;)

[quote name='dolfinmusic'] But the only reason I feel this way is because it is totally unfair that not only did you lose 15 lbs in one week but you lost it while on vacation!!!!!!!! So NOT fair!!!!!!!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

Not fair at all.>!!!!!!!!!![IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Bsan1221/sad04.gif[/IMG]

Oh well.... [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Bsan1221/party15.gif[/IMG]

OP is certainly entitled to her opinion, though I don't happen to agree with it. At least she was willing to come back here to clarify her comments.
No matter what any of us say the fact remains, OP wasn't happy with her trip. I'll say it again. Carnival just isn't for everyone and that's ok. We all go on vacation to relax and have some fun. It should be on a ship and in an environment we enjoy. Besides, every person who doesn't want to sail Carnival creates a space for those of us who do.

Well, we come here for different reasons. Some read these boards to learn whether a cruise or itinerary might be for them or not. If others are reading that are very picky about their food and want nothing less than luxury, they should learn from this post. Don't go on a megaliner that serves food to thousands of passengers each meal. With Carnival's reputation, we know that it will be an active ship well into the morning hours. People will be in a party mood. Those with picky tastes, snobby attitudes and party poopers should avoid all the ships in the fleet. A little bit of reading up on these boards should steer you to the line that serves your tastes best.

I am very surprised to hear the complaint about this ship. I was on it with my family in April (school vacation week) and we had a blast. The ship is a little older and does need new rugs etc.. but our week the food was terrific. (Better than the last 3 Carnival cruises).

My only complaint really was the cruise director and his assistants. I found them too sarcastic and sometimes downright rude. I am travelling on Carnival again next year anyway. The price is right and most of the cruise is perfect....By the way the islands on this cruise are the best.

Archived