New eight day Southern Carib. cruises for Dream !!!!

bguppies

OMG i'm booking that trip tonight!!!!! This is so awesome now me and my family don't have to drive all the way to miami or ft lauderdal.This is so awesome now i can do my southern caribbean cruise that i alway's wanted to do.:D:D

OMG i'm booking that trip tonight!!!!! This is so awesome now me and my family don't have to drive all the way to miami or ft lauderdal.This is so awesome now i can do my southern caribbean cruise that i alway's wanted to do.:D:D

That was my sentiment.

DW has always wanted to try southern caribbean but after driving to Fort Lauderdale once, I refuse to drive there or Miami. (felt exhausted the first couple of days after that drive.)

Now being able to get to Tortola on the 8 day eastern and Aruba and Curacao on the 8 day southern, from Port Canaveral.

Happy days...

I know DW will be buried in her laptop, looking for her Cove balconies, all weekend.

Bill

I dunno, like to see 4 ports on 8 night so that if one gets canceled, still go to three places. Grand Turk could be canceled for wind and then you have 2 ports and 5 sea days.

Wonder why they don't stop at DR like the Freedom Southern? Dream too big?

The Dream isn't too large for the DR since the Breeze stops their.

That was my sentiment.

DW has always wanted to try southern caribbean but after driving to Fort Lauderdale once, I refuse to drive there or Miami. (felt exhausted the first couple of days after that drive.)

Now being able to get to Tortola on the 8 day eastern and Aruba and Curacao on the 8 day southern, from Port Canaveral.

Happy days...

I know DW will be buried in her laptop, looking for her Cove balconies, all weekend.

Bill

I will be checking all night for the itineraries to pop in . Am hoping for July or August of 2014!!!!

I will be checking all night for the itineraries to pop in . Am hoping for July or August of 2014!!!!

I hadn't noticed that neither itinerary has any June or July Sailings.

The southern did have one August sailing.

Luckily for us, we NEVER sail in the summer.

Bill

I hadn't noticed that neither itinerary has any June or July Sailings.

The southern did have one August sailing.

Luckily for us, we NEVER sail in the summer.

Bill

We never did either...but with both boys in school now.....

August would work!

I looked at the prices for the Aruba ,Carasco , Route , a balcony room is a little over 1200.00 PER Person WHY so high , We did the Caribbean Princess ,same 2 stops Balcony Room 11th floor $699.00 per person

Carnival is basically 2 times the cost of Princess WHY????

I looked at the prices for the Aruba ,Carasco , Route , a balcony room is a little over 1200.00 PER Person WHY so high , We did the Caribbean Princess ,same 2 stops Balcony Room 11th floor $699.00 per person

I'm curious, did you see prices on Carnival's website? I checked today and I couldn't find the new itineraries.

For those of us who do NOT want to drive to Miami or Fort Lauderdale, the southern caribbean from Port Canaveral is a great thing.

Bill

I agree, I like to cruise out of Port Canaveral or Tampa because I get a visit with my parents in either before or after a cruise. I am tired of the Bahamas though!;)

I cannot find the itinerary on Carnival's website either for the Dream?

For Dream, all I see are the current 7 night itins - Eastern/Western rotation. No 8 night listed.

The new info isn't on the website yet - I received info from my PVP. The Exotic Eastern is a bit pricey in May, but better in Sept, of course.

Anyone know when the new itinerary will be up? I'm loving the idea of either one of these itineraries in a cove balcony for our annual November, albeit 2014, trip.

They announced the new itineraries on Thursday....

So I would guess maybe today or if the IT folks don't work weekends, then Monday.

Bill

They announced the new itineraries on Thursday....

So I would guess maybe today or if the IT folks don't work weekends, then Monday.

Bill

Oh boy! I see them! I really wanted the Breeze but I have to consider August 24, 2014 for my group on the Breeze!,,,

We booked the Oct 4th cruise on the Dream yesterday. The only way we found out any info was on our local news because we live about 20 minutes away from Port Canaveral. We called Carnival and got all the info. The website only goes up thru April 2014. The 8 day cruises start in May 2014. We pretty much had the pick of the ship on what cabin we wanted. Our carnival agent is great.

I can't seem to find it either.:o

Could someone tell me when this literary is supposed to begin please.:confused: Thanks in advance!

The exact and only dates for the 8 day eastern and the 8 day southern, I posted back on page 2 or 3 after rereading the e-mail from my PVP...They are only sailing them less than once a month and not every month.

Pretty crazy scheduling now that they have to mix the two 8 day itineraries, the 2 two 5 day itineraries and the old 7 day itineraries.

That is cool that you can book these through your PVP before they are released online....

Definitely guarantee you the cabin you want, if you have a preference there.

Bill

Here you go......

and the 8 day Eastern port times...

Departure dates available are 5/17/14; 9/5/14; 10/17/14; 12/19/14; 2/20/15; 3/20/15

Fri- Port Canaveral

Sat - Sea Day

Sun - Grand Turk 7AM-2PM

Mon - St. Thomas Noon -8PM

Tue - Tortola 8AM-6PM

Wed - St. Maarten 8AM-4PM

Thu - Sea Day

Fri - Sea Day

Sat - Port Canaveral

For the southern sailings, the dates are

5-30-2014

8-23-2014