Table request in MDR?

eng4

Do you know if you can request a table by windows? Would love to see out the back of the boat.

And can you request a table for just the size of your group?

Where/when would I do this?

do you know if you can request a table by windows? Would love to see out the back of the boat. when you get on the ship, go to the mdr and see where your table is. If you don't like the table, see the md and he'll try to change it. If you're talking about your cruise in jan., well, i'm pretty sure you won't see much. It will be dark...or close to it.

and can you request a table for just the size of your group? call whomever you booked with and have all booking numbers linked. You'll be sitting together.

where/when would i do this?

hth

Yes, it is for our January cruise. We have early dining, you think it will be dark?

Sunset will be at 5:54pm.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=156&month=1&year=2014&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

When we eat at the early sitting I want to be away from the window because inevitibly the sun is glaring into my eyes.

Yes, it is for our January cruise. We have early dining, you think it will be dark?

Yes.

We always had early seating before the anytime started. Seemed like it was dark...or at least starting to get dark.

But my memory could be slipping...it's been awhile.

We just got off the Liberty a couple of weeks ago. This is what worked for us. I emailed the the maitre'd on the Liberty directly and put in my request. We too had the early seating. I did it a few weeks out, it was worth a try. When I checked to see where the table was.... would you know, it was right next to a window! We got watch the sunset every night! Good luck..

We just got off the Liberty a couple of weeks ago. This is what worked for us. I emailed the the maitre'd on the Liberty directly and put in my request. We too had the early seating. I did it a few weeks out, it was worth a try. When I checked to see where the table was.... would you know, it was right next to a window! We got watch the sunset every night! Good luck..

Thats awesome, thanks! How did you get an email address for crew on the Liberty???

I emailed the Liberty maitre'd back at the end of January for our cruise in 2 weeks. I never got a response from them. I hope my request is granted! Reading your response gives me hope!:)

Just to ensure they got an email from me, I emailed them again and they responded within 20 minutes and said they'd take my request into consideration. :D Good Luck! :)

FYI, that is the response I got as well. When we got onboard I checked the table and was pleasantly surprised we got it. We enjoyed the sunsets every night. We had early seating which was nice for the sunsets. Since the time is "Ship Time" (east coast) for the Liberty, we were sailing in Central Time (Western Carrib) so the times worked out great... By the time dinner was done it was dark.

Archived