Serenity spa tub. No one ever gets out!

Endlessquest

I'm from NY. I just climb right in.

Usually it breaks up the convo enough so that they stop taking, lose interest, and climb out.

If it's not immediate, I move to step two, and put that look and sound of relief in my area.

It won't stop me from getting in a hot tub myself, never does. But I will remind you Cruisin' Cool Cat

Hey Swain Girl!!

We will be on the Magic together so IF you see me in a hot tub...kindly remind me of this thread....:eek:

I'm trying to picture how pruned and shriveled up those 6 people must have been after an entire day in the hot tub! :eek:

Seriously, though, they can't put enough chemicals in those things to kill all of the yuck swirling around. Just thinking about it makes my skin itch.

I just sailed on the Carnival Pride and was pretty annoyed with the etiquitte displayed by some of my fellow passengers using the Serenity spa tub.

It seemed that whenever I wanted to take a dip in the spa it was always full.

Agree, whenever we went back there, which was OFTEN (since that bar is very underutilized) it was packed. Nobody ever got out. Not a big deal but a bit surprising. More surprising are the others on this thread who claimed to be on the same cruise and said this was not the case.

I love how this thread has totally gotten off topic and very surprised it wasn't pulled due to this.

The original post was wanting to limit everyone to 10 minutes in the hot tub to 3/4 of the posts on how most don't even want to get in the hot tub. Not sure how all that is helping the OP solve her problem.

Archived