Silver Moon

cflower04

Thinking about booking an excursion with Silver Moon when we are in Barbados on our cruise. Is transportation included from the cruise ship? I had a look at their website and it says it includes transportation but it doesn't say anything else.

Also, if this trip is only 3.5 hours i'm presuming we would still have a little time afterwards to wander around?

We did this excursion last week with Silver Moon. It was our favorite excursion of the week! We did the all day trip, which included lunch and got back in plenty of time. Yes, they do have a bus that transports you there and back. The catamaran was super close, probably about 8 minutes from where our ship docked.

• 2 weeks later...

You have to walk to the shopping area to meet them, as you do with all the tours. But the ship provides a bus to that area, or you can walk. Once you find your tour and everyone is there, the bus takes you to the catamaran. It's not that far at all. I have gone on Silvermoon 2 or 3 times and it was wonderful! It's the best catamaran excursion I have ever been on. :) Enjoy!

Archived