The "Jewel"

tambo913

We wanted to avoid any ports in Jamaica; we haven't enjoyed our past visits to Ocho Rios at all. The Eastern Caribbean goes to San Juan, St. Johns, St. Thomas and the private island. Seven nights, two days at sea.

• 2 weeks later...
No longer the maiden Voyage :( with 2 new short cruises being booked for 8/9 and 8/10. Almost a "maiden" ;)

Not to worry shoreguy. Those two short cruises are just to work out any bugs before YOU get onboard.

BTW-I mentioned in a different thread a while back, that to me the hull art was a bit over the top. You mentioned that you had seen some more flattering pictures of it. Well I bumped into one that "almost" makes me change my mind. It'll take some getting use to, but it's much better than the picture I had seen earlier. In fact it's now the desktop picture on my computer.

-Monte

Hi to all & to US2INNJ.

I am happy to learn that I won't be sailing alone on the Jewel this coming December! Began a thread last week, but so far no one has seen it.

It is under "Roll Calls".

Hope to see a note from you there!

Phyllis

Archived