Wow ! What a reduced price

Just had to post this because I thought it was funny. I checked our April 7 Mariner cruise on the website where I booked it , which is an online agency.It states REDUCED AGAIN on our particular cruise. So what is funny is that it is currently priced at $3222 total for 2 guests in a balcony on deck 7. We paid $1812 ,or $1410 less, so how can they say reduced again ?

I have seen the same thing happen on RCI's site. I tend to book early, really early. So it has happened many times that I have watched the price go up, up, up. Then, there will be a "sale" or a "great deal" and the price is still what over I originally paid. In 13 cruises I have only seen the price go below what I paid twice - and I got credit for those. On all others I have saved by booking early.

I too seem to have the best success in very early booking...Forgot to mention the TA gave us $75 obc, and we had a NCC for $100 OBC

I have seen the same thing happen on RCI's site. I tend to book early, really early. So it has happened many times that I have watched the price go up, up, up. Then, there will be a "sale" or a "great deal" and the price is still what over I originally paid. In 13 cruises I have only seen the price go below what I paid twice - and I got credit for those. On all others I have saved by booking early.

I too got in for a very good price. But later it went SKY HIGH. Even though it's much higher than what I paid, they have reduced it a couple times from it's highest price (which might have only been for a day or two and now they can say REDUCED).

Archived