Double NCL Points on NCL Credit Card

sjmbruce

Hi everyone. I'm new to NCL and new to reward credit cards in general.

Can I purchase excursions through the NCL website with the rewards credit card and then apply those points toward travel or NCL rewards for the same trip?

Thanks!

hi and welcome to ncl. there is a '' sticky '' for questions about the ncl mastercard. do a search there and you will find great info there. i beleive you can do as you asked but i might be wrong. have a great cruise.

Hi everyone. I'm new to NCL and new to reward credit cards in general.

Can I purchase excursions through the NCL website with the rewards credit card and then apply those points toward travel or NCL rewards for the same trip?

Thanks!

when is your cruise? You need to allow some time for the shore excursion charge and points to appear on your card. Then you need to allow some time to redeem those points. If you have plenty of time your plan should work.

OTOH, are you sure you want ship sponsored shore excursions? I certainly have used them, especially for long, far flung excursions where there is any risk of missing the ship on a private excursion. But usually I seem to get better value and nicer excursions on my own (or with others on my roll call)....just a thought.

have a wonderful cruise.

when is your cruise? You need to allow some time for the shore excursion charge and points to appear on your card. Then you need to allow some time to redeem those points. If you have plenty of time your plan should work.

OTOH, are you sure you want ship sponsored shore excursions? I certainly have used them, especially for long, far flung excursions where there is any risk of missing the ship on a private excursion. But usually I seem to get better value and nicer excursions on my own (or with others on my roll call)....just a thought.

have a wonderful cruise.

thanks for reminding me about the timeline for redeeming points! my cruise isnt until 2016, so i have lots of time to plan and figure things out. i dont think ill do a lot of the ship sponsored excursions, but there's one in paticular that goes to a private nature reserve that isn't open to the general public. thanks again!

Archived