Ventura/Azura Aft Suites

richarduk

Richard, we have been in C749 on Azura and I have some pictures of the balcony - and inside if you're interested. I don't have a picture of the whole balcony from one end to the other but probably enough to give you some idea. I also have a picture of the balcony of the suite next door to us which had the beam on the balcony. If you let me have your email I'll post them to you - let me know if you want some of the interior as well. We really liked this suite and are having the same one but on the other side - C748 - on our cruise in a couple of weeks.

Carole

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just seen your post. We stayed in A751 stathanger suite on azura ,which has no balcony running through it. Couldn't fault it at all ,I believe we have some photos of the balcony and cabin at home ,as I am writing this whilst working away I cannot be certain but if so would you like me to look them out . Any other questions please ask

• 1 month later...

Hello, travelling on Azura suite C 750 in July. would be great if I could see your photos of suite and balconies as I know Ventura and Azura are the same and am a little concerned about how the beam affects the balcony. P&O pictures are not that great!! thanks so much my email is janice.dibs@gmail.com.

Archived