Rhapsody of the Seas Compass

Here is day 1 of our February cruise.

Day 1 Compass

Thanks so much for sharing this Keagle .... your diary of your trip on Rhapsody of the Seas would have to be one of the most informative I have seen. As a first time cruiser (January 2014), it was so useful and gave me great insight into some of the things we can expect - and the "must do's". I especially appreciated being able to read the Cruise Compass sheets and seeing the sort of things they programme into the activity schedule.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise in December. :)

Edited by Porshanz

Your Compass scans again Ken: Interesting to see the reference to Make A Wish and their 'Wishes at Sea' programme. I'm hoping that this may be a regular cruise activity, and not a special one off for the cruise you were on.

One of our sons is the president for Make A Wish (Brisbane South East Branch) and at 33 years old he's been a volunteer for the past 13 years. We've done our bit supporting him and the foundation in those years, but it would be a special privilege to do so at sea.

Hi

I was on the Rhapsody at Christmas and the "Walk for Wishes" was scheduled with the Captain and Cruise Director in attendance. Unfortunately, we woke up to rain and the walk was cancelled but t-shirts were on sale in the Centrum and heavily promoted. Such a great cause, we bought one for each family member.

Does anyone have any recent compasses (South Pacific) for Rhapsody of the Seas?

I have a nice little folder of all the Cruise Compasses from the Christmas Cruise just gone. Been showing them to all friends and colleagues.

Each cruise compass is 4 pages and the cruise was 10 days, so is anything in particular you want to read?

I don't know how to upload them on CC but if you are prepared to give out your email addresses, I would be happy to email.

I have a nice little folder of all the Cruise Compasses from the Christmas Cruise just gone. Been showing them to all friends and colleagues.

Each cruise compass is 4 pages and the cruise was 10 days, so is anything in particular you want to read?

I don't know how to upload them on CC but if you are prepared to give out your email addresses, I would be happy to email.

I would love to see the latest Cruise Compasses - we are cruising on the 23rd of this month and are new to all this. Can I add you as a friend on here - then perhaps private message you my email address? :)

If you want to see some Cruise Compasses go to web site and you can look at some. From my experience they don't chance very much.

Link should be in my signature. My cruise diary.

In one of the photos of your room, I saw some bottles of Evian water. What size were they? I originally purchased 24 bottles for my upcoming 10 night cruise but changed it to 12 later on.

In one of the photos of your room, I saw some bottles of Evian water. What size were they? I originally purchased 24 bottles for my upcoming 10 night cruise but changed it to 12 later on.

We never used them, actually had the removed, but from memory they were 1 litre. They actually look bigger than that, don't they.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD