Affordable excursions for family

SnJ01

We are taking our kids ages 13,12 & 10 on the Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Magic in August. This is mine and hubby's 4th cruise and our kids 2nd cruise. We are looking for some affordable excursions to do or an idea of something fun for them even if its not in an excursion form. Looking for any info from each port (Key West, FL, Freeport Bahamas, Nassau Bahamas) any info is greatly appreciated :)

We are taking our kids ages 13,12 & 10 on the Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Magic in August. This is mine and hubby's 4th cruise and our kids 2nd cruise. We are looking for some affordable excursions to do or an idea of something fun for them even if its not in an excursion form. Looking for any info from each port (Key West, FL, Freeport Bahamas, Nassau Bahamas) any info is greatly appreciated :)

I guess that depends on what you consider affordable. Also, what times are you in port so we can see what options you have.

In Key West check out the Conch Train tour. I don't know if Carnival offers it as an excursion, but you can get tickets at any one of the many stands around or at the tour's "depot" at Duval and Front. We've never done it with kids, but would in a heartbeat. After that you can walk around and see anything you passed on the tour that was of interest to you.

Archived