Disembark in time for flights

wilson2579

Hi, I am looking to book a favolosa cruise which returns to Savona at 10.00 am. The flights I was looking at were at 13.35 from Genoa. Is this leaving enough time to get to the airport. Haven't booked yet but don't want to wait much longer. Tried to phone Costa today but of course it is a Sunday, so no one there.

it is about 40 mins to the airport. in a perfect world:

1. if the ship is on-time

2. and if you have a car waiting

3. and if you self-debark, carrying all your luggage unassisted and are first off

4. and there's no traffic

you can probably make it. i wouldn't cut it that closely, but flights back to the USA are fewer. i did an overnight stay in genoa. it is a very old, historic city. well suited to wandering on your own. i had a pleasent time there.

the real flight experts will have opinions over on the cruise air section of these boards.

Hi,

I would not risk it.

Under 4 hours is cutting it extremly short in my opinion.

You have a slight chance if the ship is on time, you carry your own luggage and get transfer right away.

Usually Costa states a time for flights that can be reached. Have you checked that?

Hi,

I would not risk it.

Under 4 hours is cutting it extremly short in my opinion.

You have a slight chance if the ship is on time, you carry your own luggage and get transfer right away.

Usually Costa states a time for flights that can be reached. Have you checked that?

Thanks, Can I check this on their website? I don't like to cut it too short. Last year on MSC Divina the ship was stuck out at sea for 3 hours because Venice port was closed due to fog. I was really glad we had a later flight.

Archived