Sailing for Explorer of the Seas

Can you please tell me if the Explorer has Wireless Internet available throughout the ship or do they only have it in the Internet Cafe?

I've never been on EOS but from what I've read on these boards and on other cruiserelated websites I'm pretty sure that the Internet café and the cybercabin-option are the only ways you could get Internet-access. If I'm not totally wrong FOS will be the first RCI-ship with wireless connection throughout the whole ship.

If I'm not totally wrong FOS will be the first RCI-ship with wireless connection throughout the whole ship.

I hope you are totally wrong. It would be a shame to have rude people on the Internet in the dining rooms, solarium, theatres... Can't anybody go on vacation and relax? Sheeeesh!

:cool: Our GINORMOUS family of "explorers" are totally STOKED to explore the mammoth Explorer cruiseship!!! We are a fiesty, charming, extremely diverse, cultured, and a really really ridiculously good looking bunch who LOVE meeting new people! We have a tendency to win all of the games and tournaments on board because of our wide range of unique skills, talents, and smarts. Our ages range from 13-77...How's THAT for diverse?! :eek: Anywho, most of us "party people" fall in the age bracket of 17-25. Some of us are blonde, others brunette, some eyes green, some eyes blue. We all have different fashion senses and educational backgrounds, but nonetheless we're all fabulous. Sometimes we wear pirate bandanas and eye patches to enhance the mood. On formal night, we look incredibly stunning in our prom gown, sexy little numbers, and tux's. Guys from the "Adventure Ocean" program always take our pictures for the "10 hottest women of the cruise." Usually, 9/10 are from our own blessed genetic pool of good looking fish. What's up now? LOL. My screen name on AIM is Manatee0143 (age 21...birthday July 13 so wish me one!) so hit me up and I'd LOVE to chitty chat! Another good looking gal's screen name I'm traveling with is Sparklev26 (age 24). (e-mail = sparklev28@aol.com) BB9006 is another hot one traveling, aka the youngest legal one of the bunch...guarantee she'll be WASTED half the trip! (age 18) The "leader of our pack" has a screen name too! It's tropicalkathy (age = old enough to know better but still too young to care...aka late 50s). Sweet. So, please talk to us and let's plan to meet! Single anyone? :p

Peace and calm seas!!!

Archived