Celebrity Fun Factory (Summit)

sarahc78

Embarkation day- sign up and visit Fun Factory from 11-3PM with parents. Evening activities start at 7PM-10PM free 10PM-1AM ($6 per hour, per child fee)

Port Days- 9-12 free 12-2 ($12 fee per child) 2-5 free. Kids' dinner party 6PM-7PM ($6 fee per child) 7-10PM free 10-1AM ($6 per hour per child fee)

Sea Days 9-5 free, please pick up child sometime between 12 and 2 for lunch. They do not feed the kids lunch on sea days. If for example, you pick them up at 12 and they eat- they can return immediately after lunch (12:30). So the Fun Factory is open from 12-2 but they do want you to come and feed them a some point during this time frame. Dinner party 6PM-7PM ($6 fee) 7PM-10PM free 10PM-1AM ($6 per hour per child fee)

If you have a ship sponsored excursion that leaves before 9- let the counselors know because they will open early for parents who are doing a ship sponsored tour and there is usually no fee for this.

Embarkation day- sign up and visit Fun Factory from 11-3PM with parents. Evening activities start at 7PM-10PM free 10PM-1AM ($6 per hour, per child fee)

Port Days- 9-12 free 12-2 ($12 fee per child) 2-5 free. Kids' dinner party 6PM-7PM ($6 fee per child) 7-10PM free 10-1AM ($6 per hour per child fee)

Sea Days 9-5 free, please pick up child sometime between 12 and 2 for lunch. They do not feed the kids lunch on sea days. If for example, you pick them up at 12 and they eat- they can return immediately after lunch (12:30). So the Fun Factory is open from 12-2 but they do want you to come and feed them a some point during this time frame. Dinner party 6PM-7PM ($6 fee) 7PM-10PM free 10PM-1AM ($6 per hour per child fee)

If you have a ship sponsored excursion that leaves before 9- let the counselors know because they will open early for parents who are doing a ship sponsored tour and there is usually no fee for this.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if there was a time limit each child could spend in the Fun Factory?

The reason I ask is last year when we sailed Celebrity one night when picking up my son one of the counselors said they had tried to call our room because my son had spent the maximum alloted time for the day (6 hours)

Our previous sailings we never experienced that at all. But we did purchase the VIP Fun Factory Package so I wonder if that had anything to do w/ it.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if there was a time limit each child could spend in the Fun Factory?

The reason I ask is last year when we sailed Celebrity one night when picking up my son one of the counselors said they had tried to call our room because my son had spent the maximum alloted time for the day (6 hours)

Our previous sailings we never experienced that at all. But we did purchase the VIP Fun Factory Package so I wonder if that had anything to do w/ it.

What's the "VIP Fun Factory Package?" I haven't heard of that. We're taking our 3 y/o on the Celebrity Reflection in a couple of weeks. Glad to get some info on hours. Nothing is clear from the website.

Tyra

What's the "VIP Fun Factory Package?" I haven't heard of that. We're taking our 3 y/o on the Celebrity Reflection in a couple of weeks. Glad to get some info on hours. Nothing is clear from the website.

Tyra

They charge for your child to be in the Fun Factory certain hours (I cant remember the exact cost it might be $7 an hour or so) 12-2, 5-7, and 10pm - closing. If you purchase the VIP package you wont have to pay for any of those hours if your child is there. They also get a backpack filled w/ goodies (water bottle, lanyard, etc)

I was just wondering if that is why there was no time limit because we purchased that.

We usually keep DS (6) w/ us the entire day but like to drop him off around 4 pm so we can get dressed, do dinner, have some cocktails, see a show, etc.. and pick him up around 11 or so. But like I said last year when we sailed they told us there was a daily time limit of 6 hours per child per day.:confused:

Doesnt seem like that long of a time especially if you have an excursion planned for the day.:confused:

I think excursion days are different to sea days... If I recall correctly, kids can spend 6 hours in the club and then need to leave for one hour before coming back again. My daughter is almost 12 now and can sign in and out, but I think that is how it worked in her younger days. The Fun Factory on the Millennium Class is awesome! Hopefully they still have the ball pit and slide area...

I think excursion days are different to sea days... If I recall correctly, kids can spend 6 hours in the club and then need to leave for one hour before coming back again. My daughter is almost 12 now and can sign in and out, but I think that is how it worked in her younger days. The Fun Factory on the Millennium Class is awesome! Hopefully they still have the ball pit and slide area...

Ok that makes more sense. I will have to inquire about that when we board then.

They no longer have the ball pit & pool. They moved the Fun Factory to the front of the ship now. It has been completely remodeled and is VERY nice!

Shame about the ball pit! I thought the Millennium Class Fun Factories were fantastic facilities. We'll be on the Connie in June and I'll check out the changes then. My daughter's a bit old for the ball pit now anyway, sigh....

Archived