Celebrity Equinox Aug21st, 2013 12 Day Venice

maxwebr

• 1 month later...

Husband and I are sailing on Equinox 8/21. Staying at Diagonal Hotel in Barcelona two nights prior. This was arranged by Celebrity and it is a 4 star, not far from port and in the center of the restuarant district. We are looking for anyone wanting to share transportation in Nice for a morning at the beach and late afternoon/early evening tour around Monaco.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

We've booked through Pied Piper - but when I found this thread, it was on page 8 of the LGBT rollcall. With only a month to go - are we going to be a very small group?

We're not too worried - we've been on a Med cruise before so are just looking to have 12 nights relaxing in the sun. But the PP welcome drinks are always a good way to break the ice.

See you soon

R&A

Hi Glen,

I don't know how many are going but a few more have said they are going on this cruise on a different Pied Piper thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1770404

As for excursions, PP haven't organised anything in particular for the group but they did e-mail a list of Celebrity excursions which they thought might be of interest. This is similar to the Hawaii cruise last year. We booked a couple of recommended excursions and went round with the other PP members who were on the same trips.

Unfortunately, we've been around the Med a couple of times and my partner saw most of Europe before we even met, so we won't be doing much sight seeing. But when you get back to the ship (after your 10 hour outing!) you can tell us all about it at the pre-dinner drinks.

Cheers

A&R

I was wondering why this thread was so quiet, what with the cruise being only a couple of weeks away. Until I received an e-mail from Atlantis about their Med cruise setting off a couple of days later.

As much as I'd like to do another all gay cruise (we were on RSVP's Med cruise a few years ago) the return date was just one day too late. Also, it is only a 10 day cruise for a bit more money and it is going to places we have seen before.

Do you think this will make the group a lot smaller than usual?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived