Horse backing riding St.Marteen

Any one done this lately? I can't find any recent info. Thank you

We went to Lucky Stables 2 years ago and had a wonderful time. Horses were well taken care of and the trail ride was great. We also rode into the water which was a very cool experience.

We did last year and I can't remember where at. We were on land and in water. The water was kind of gross because the horses pooped in the water (while locals were swimming) and we went down and came back and waded through the poop. The place was very nice and had a nice time, but wouldn't do the water thing again. :)

I only did a few minutes of research on this as it was not one of our top on the list of things to do. I did run across some sites mentioning that the stables on St. Maarten and St. Thomas were closed. I can not confirm that, so maybe someone who has been more recently can chime in.

One thing I can say is while on a Carnival cruise at Half Moon Cay there were a large amount of people who did the horse back riding and they looked miserable! Riding a horse in the hot & humid climate can be less than fun for some :)

Update with what you find!

Archived