No Excursions in Quebec City That Returns To The Ship!

We will be doing a 14 night Canada and New England cruise, round trip from Boston. This cruise was sold as a 14 night or 7 night, either going north (leaving from Boston) or south (leaving from Quebec City). I just checked the shore excursions for Quebec City and only one is listed and it ends at the airport! Do you know if NCL adds excursions for PAX doing B2B. It was sold to us a 14 night cruise.

Could you just take a cab back to the ship or explore on your own? I still feed your fish whenever I see them! :D

Thanks for feeding my fish.

I could take a cab back. But I think we might just look into find a tour on line or just walking around.

Just bing for tours in that city. I found one that you can take a horse drawen carrage for 1 1/2 hours for about 85.00. I am on the Sept 27 cruise for 14 days and we are just going to walk the city,

We are on the same cruise! I have been to the city before and it is beautiful. Will search and see what tours are offered. I do enjoy just walking around in Quebec City. Last time there we too a tour and really did not have enought time to walk around.

We are on the same cruise! I have been to the city before and it is beautiful. Will search and see what tours are offered. I do enjoy just walking around in Quebec City. Last time there we too a tour and really did not have enought time to walk around.

Have you checked in on our rollcall? The link's in my signature. There is quite a bit of information regarding independent excursions for all of the ports.

Hi being from Ontario next door to Quebec.. I would suggest that you do the night tours.. I think it something to do with ghost.. also the churches are beautiful.. there is lots to do in Quebec City.. rent a car and do the trail to the mouth of the St. Laurence..

I did this 14 day cruise this past fall 2012.....As for Quebec City, NCL will have a few excursions that will come back to the ship only they will be posted later....When we arrived last year, I took a taxi up to the the top of the city and walked around to different sites there and then took the tram down to the old city and walked back to the ship from there.....

If your looking for a great excursion at one of your ports, may I suggest the Zip-Line adventure in Cornerbrook. It was fantastic and worth every cent....here is my video of one of the zip-lines........

I did this 14 day cruise this past fall 2012.....As for Quebec City, NCL will have a few excursions that will come back to the ship only they will be posted later....When we arrived last year, I took a taxi up to the the top of the city and walked around to different sites there and then took the tram down to the old city and walked back to the ship from there.....

If your looking for a great excursion at one of your ports, may I suggest the Zip-Line adventure in Cornerbrook. It was fantastic and worth every cent....here is my video of one of the zip-lines........

Great Video. In my younger day I would had done it. Now I would need our priest friend (who will be with us on the 10/4 trip) to do some serious prayers for me to make it through that now!

Archived