Millie CC8170

GrandySm

Can anyone help me with info on this CC cabin? Am interested in any info on this ship as well.

Grandy

I believe this is an aft balcony cabin. Balcony is actually larger than the stateroom and half covered. Best balcony I ever stayed in! Also, the CC extras were very good.

Can anyone help me with info on this CC cabin? Am interested in any info on this ship as well.

Grandy

Had 8170 on the Infinity, and like all aft CC cabins, it's a winner. If you can still snag it, DO so. You've got something on the order of 200 sq ft of veranda space, and a host of other good reasons to be there as well. Check pictures in the signature link below.

We just came off of the Mille last week. We were in 8185, 3 cabins from 8170. The balconies are HUGE. This was our second time on her and we really liked the whole experience. One drawback, if you are doing the Med, you won't have much time to really enjoy a balcony. Aft cabins are GREAT>

Jim

All this talk on the other forums about the condition of Galaxy has gotten me worried. How did you find the condition of the ship overall? Also for the non-CC veranda cabins what is the bedding like? On NCL we had a thin top blanket but underneath it was a very nice down comforter wrapped in sheets. Is it the same for Celebrity, or do you only get that in the CC cabins? We are sailing on May 14th, 2006 out of Barcelona.

Archived