St.Maarten/ Which beach excursion is best?

BopRN,

I'd love to see photos. We're just down the road in Loveland, Ohio (a suburb of Cincy, near Kings Island).

There are 20 of us in all. My folks are taking 4 children, spouses and grandchildren on a cruise to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. We're on the Navigator on 7/16.

Just trying to figure out how we can all spend time together off the ship, doing something that appeals to everyone without breaking the bank.

I'd welcome any suggestions.

Thanks,

Ellen

eem0924

Ellen...my pictures files are normal size but apparently too large to post on the message board. So e-mail me at BopRN@woh.rr.com with your e-mail address and I will send some beach pictures to you.

Yes I know where Loveland is! We spent many-a-summer going to Kings Island with our season passes when the kids were younger. We have friends now in Kings Mill so we still visit the area fairly often.

Sounds like a great trip with your whole family! Have fun!

Betsy

Take the water taxi to town, then grab a cab to Dawn Beach. It's a 15-minute ride. There is a cute bar right there on the beach and you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas if you want. The water is beautiful and the beach is not crowded.

We took a taxi to Orient Beach. One of the best beach days we've ever had in fact, except for all of the nude AARP centerfolds passing by.

QUOTE]

That is the funniest thing I have read here in a long time. Thanks for the chuckle! :D

Archived