Beachbody Workouts?

Victoria103

• 3 weeks later...
I own a library of these products, P90X; Insanity; Brazil Butt Lift; Turbofire; Les Mills Combat!

I am currently completing the Les Mills Combat program and I LOVE it. If anyone is doing any Beachbody program or drinking Shakeology let's hold each other accountable here!

We're cruising June 2014 and I'm hoping to be down 75-90 pounds by then! So I've got to get started now, let me know if you're interested in having a thread on this!

:D

Hi Victoria,

I have p90x, however didn't like it. I have since started the Shakology leftover from my husband using it. He didn't exercise though so no weight loss for him. I like the chocolate but prefer to mix w berries vs. banana and peanut butter. I have ordered slim in 6 so will try that for 6 weeks, along w my lateral thigh trainer as it has worked for me in the past. I had a goal to lose 50 pounds by next Oct 2014 cruise w DH and son, but just found out yesterday my mom is getting married this December! So I hope to lose something in the next 3 months....

Edited by kmp70

Halfway through T25. I start Beta phase today. When it's complete it'll be time to cruise :)

How do you like T25? Been looking at getting T25. Currently doing insanity & lost about 10lbs. Hopefully, I can lose at least 2 more lbs before my cruise on 11/9. Also have done Charlene Extreme, Les Miles Pump, & P90 X. Love Charlene Extreme & Les Miles Pump. Hated P90X.

How do you like T25? Been looking at getting T25. Currently doing insanity & lost about 10lbs. Hopefully, I can lose at least 2 more lbs before my cruise on 11/9. Also have done Charlene Extreme, Les Miles Pump, & P90 X. Love Charlene Extreme & Les Miles Pump. Hated P90X.

I like T25 but it's not as intense as Insanity. You won't burn as many calories but it's fun & goes by quickly. In the Beta round there are two workouts where you'll use dumbbells or a resistance band. I'm trying to work my way through all the Shaun T workouts before starting on any of the other Beachbody workouts. He cracks me up.

I like T25 but it's not as intense as Insanity. You won't burn as many calories but it's fun & goes by quickly. In the Beta round there are two workouts where you'll use dumbbells or a resistance band. I'm trying to work my way through all the Shaun T workouts before starting on any of the other Beachbody workouts. He cracks me up.

I will keep that in mind. Also have done Rockin Body by Shaun T. It's fun & over with before you know it. A co worker is doing Hip Hop Abs & says she enjoys doing that.

I will keep that in mind. Also have done Rockin Body by Shaun T. It's fun & over with before you know it. A co worker is doing Hip Hop Abs & says she enjoys doing that.

I think I'm going to try Hip Hop Abs next and then Rockin Body. Then if I'm feeling ambitious I might push myself to try Asylum...

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered the t25 challenge pack and will be starting a 10 week challenge beginning on 11/3 although I may start as soon as they come. Doing that along with Zumba 3 times a week should help me lose another 30-40 pounds by my next cruise. Doing this through the holiday period should help keep me on track with my goals.

Kathy

• 1 month later...
Just ordered the t25 challenge pack and will be starting a 10 week challenge beginning on 11/3 although I may start as soon as they come. Doing that along with Zumba 3 times a week should help me lose another 30-40 pounds by my next cruise. Doing this through the holiday period should help keep me on track with my goals.

Kathy

I just started BBL and I am hoping to do two 30 day cycles by cruise time. I also do about 30-45 minutes of cardio 4-5 times per week.

I agree Kathy I think doing it during holiday's keeps you accountable.

My DH and I are doing a back to back on Princess in January. Looking to be in better shape for it.

I just started BBL and I am hoping to do two 30 day cycles by cruise time. I also do about 30-45 minutes of cardio 4-5 times per week.

I agree Kathy I think doing it during holiday's keeps you accountable.

My DH and I are doing a back to back on Princess in January. Looking to be in better shape for it.

I just started week 5 of the T25 (last week of alpha) and have lost 11 pounds. I have been trying to get in at least 1 hour of cardio at least 5 days a week in addition to the T25. So far, so good.

I just started week 5 of the T25 (last week of alpha) and have lost 11 pounds. I have been trying to get in at least 1 hour of cardio at least 5 days a week in addition to the T25. So far, so good.

That is great! I have been plugging away as I want to be down a little more when we cruise in January. I usually do pretty good on the cruise but this time we are doing a back to back. So I want to be right on track

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is so exciting/inspiring!

I have insanity, I did it in 2012 after my first child. I almost finished it. It just was too long and repetitive, but the workout was intense and effective.

I'm pregnant again, due at the end of March and I think I'm going to get T25 and do that to help w/ losing the baby weight, then I think I'm going to either try doing Insanity again or P90X3 (Aparrently they made a 30 minute workout series in P90X3!)

This thread is so exciting/inspiring!

I have insanity, I did it in 2012 after my first child. I almost finished it. It just was too long and repetitive, but the workout was intense and effective.

I'm pregnant again, due at the end of March and I think I'm going to get T25 and do that to help w/ losing the baby weight, then I think I'm going to either try doing Insanity again or P90X3 (Aparrently they made a 30 minute workout series in P90X3!)

Congrats! I have not done any of the T25 series I here it's pretty good. I think I am going to try either slim 6 or do my p90x and finish it this time. :)

I am so looking forward to our January trip

Congrats! I have not done any of the T25 series I here it's pretty good. I think I am going to try either slim 6 or do my p90x and finish it this time. :)

I am so looking forward to our January trip

Thanks!

If you do try slim in 6 please let us know how you like it!

My friend got amazing results with T25 and she didn't follow the meal plan. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thanks!

If you do try slim in 6 please let us know how you like it!

My friend got amazing results with T25 and she didn't follow the meal plan. I'm looking forward to trying it.

I will let you know.

I also will look at the T25. I am enjoying BBL but getting a little board with the cardio part.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't done p90x but I hear great things about it! I did power 90 for a bit and really liked it. I do want to start another workout of some kind..maybe p90x3? I really liked Tony Horton so I think I'd like that one. I looked at some of the exercises they do on his google+ page and they look intense but totally doable! https://plus.google.com/111136277359229870970/about

Hi all! Congrats on your successes!!! Whoop!! Whoop!!

I love the beachbod y programs so far! And shakeout!

I have completed t25 and am almost done Chaldean! I am finally down to the magic number on the scale....now just need to fix up some of those problem areas! Lol

Great to see other beachbod y fans out here! Anyone else a coach? I recently started as a coach to help others be as successful and feels as healthy as me!

What do you do while cruising? Take you videos with you? Stop working out? Or just do your own thing? Would love to know how others survive the week!

~L

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

largolab, I'm not a coach so it's nice to see coaches on here for their help with the programs! I have found that it is too difficult to bring the dvds on a cruise since space is so limited in the rooms. I try to just do my own things in the gym and walk/jog the track (I usually make sure cruises I go on offer these things). I plan my dvd workouts so I will finish the program right before my vaca! That way I will have my 'beach bod' and I won't miss a week or so and then have to get back into it, possibly throwing the whole process off.

We have a few of these workouts. I put Brazil Butt Lift in the rotation, but I couldn't do it exclusively. It was repetitive. I'm learning that I need to mix it up to keep moving. I have a cruise wedding to get ready for in April, and this is crunch time!

Try t25. It's quick, super fun and great results! Not to mention Shaun isn't bad to look at

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

largolab, I'm not a coach so it's nice to see coaches on here for their help with the programs! I have found that it is too difficult to bring the dvds on a cruise since space is so limited in the rooms. I try to just do my own things in the gym and walk/jog the track (I usually make sure cruises I go on offer these things). I plan my dvd workouts so I will finish the program right before my vaca! That way I will have my 'beach bod' and I won't miss a week or so and then have to get back into it, possibly throwing the whole process off.

Yeah, too hard to bring dvd's. At least there are options for working out. Hoping to get lots of swimming in, as well as walking. I will likely visit the gym on ship...but no guarantees...after all it is vacation! :)

What program are you doing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

OK...how did I miss this thread!!! I posted last night about Shakeology and no one responded to me.

I just got my Shakeology and LOVE IT! My DH is a bigtime fitness buff and I am finally following suit. My DH just finished P90X and is starting Body Beast next.

I ordered a bunch, I have the Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Rockin Body and the Butt Lift. The Hip Hop Abs and the Rockin Body was on sale so I grabbed them for my collection. I have done a few random ones but I started the Richard Simmons HOPE in Jan and have been using that as my primary and fitting in Beachbody workouts as I have time.

I LOVE Richard but the HOPE program is really getting boring...You have 1 disk for each month. So month 1 has Cardio 1 and Toning 1, Month 2 has Cardio 2 and Toning 2 and month 3 had Cardio 3 and Toning 3. Each month gets a little harder..the problem is that you do the same workout everyday...sometimes you do the same video twice in one day...I need some spice in my workouts....So I am going to put Richard away and start the Beachbody programs exclusivly. I think I am going to start with the Butt Lift...I like the ab workout it has.

Is anyone else still doing the Beachbody?

How do you like the 21 day fix? I looked at that one but its on back order so I will finish my other ones first. I do like the whole concept of it. Are the portions enough to fill you up?

That's awesome that you are going on the cruise! You will have to let me know how it is! My DH mentioned it to me but I didn't know it was so close!

• 2 weeks later...
OK...how did I miss this thread!!! I posted last night about Shakeology and no one responded to me.

I just got my Shakeology and LOVE IT! My DH is a bigtime fitness buff and I am finally following suit. My DH just finished P90X and is starting Body Beast next.

I ordered a bunch, I have the Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Rockin Body and the Butt Lift. The Hip Hop Abs and the Rockin Body was on sale so I grabbed them for my collection. I have done a few random ones but I started the Richard Simmons HOPE in Jan and have been using that as my primary and fitting in Beachbody workouts as I have time.

I LOVE Richard but the HOPE program is really getting boring...You have 1 disk for each month. So month 1 has Cardio 1 and Toning 1, Month 2 has Cardio 2 and Toning 2 and month 3 had Cardio 3 and Toning 3. Each month gets a little harder..the problem is that you do the same workout everyday...sometimes you do the same video twice in one day...I need some spice in my workouts....So I am going to put Richard away and start the Beachbody programs exclusivly. I think I am going to start with the Butt Lift...I like the ab workout it has.

Is anyone else still doing the Beachbody?

Doing T 25 right now. Have done Charlene Extreme, Les Mles Pump, Rockin' Body, Insanity, & attempted P90X. Had excellent results from Charlene Extreme, Les Miles Pump, & Insanity. Looked at the Brazilian Butt Lift but not sure if I would like it. Also looking at possibily trying P90X3. It looks easier that P90X but I want to see reviews & finish T25 before I do.

Thank you for posting about Shakeology. Been curious about that but been scared to try it.