Just returned from Infinity 12 nighter, questions???

Lotsacruising

We are booked on the 9/3 SF FT to Alaska on Infinity - our first cruise. How did you find the food? What did you do in Icy Strait and did you enjoy that port? What did you think of the the Infinity's service in general? Were your fellow passengers a fairly diverse group? Any advice? Thanks much!

What movies were on board?

Thanks

Jim

I just returned from the Infinity 12 nighter to Alaska as well. Now I know why my wife saved all of the dailies. Here are all of the movies that were shown in the movie theater:

The Clearing

De Lovely

The Manchurian Candidate

The Notebook

Man on Fire

Being Julia

I, Robot

Collateral

Anchorman

Bourne Supremacy

Before Sunset

Chris

What were the temps like on board the ship? How dressy were people on informal nights?

I found the ship to be pretty comfortable throughout the cruise but the dining room was a little warm on the last formal night. On one of the colder and windier days you can feel it getting cooler as you went up the stairs to deck 10 since it has the automatic sliding doors open to the pool area.

On informal nights, I would say better than 90% followed the dress code witht the same being true on formal nights. There were more empty seats in the main dining room on the formal nights. I wore a coat and tie on the first two informal nights but skipped the tie on the last one.

Chris

Archived