Motorcycle rental by EagelRider?

jbd2003

Has anyone done the motorcyle rental by Easy Rider? It is much cheaper than the cruise excursion. I just wondered if they give you a map or how you find your way around the island. Where would you go is you rented a motorcycle for the day?

We will be in Cozumel on 3/19.

Can anyone help us with this.

Thanks!:confused:

Has anyone done the motorcyle rental by Easy Rider? It is much cheaper than the cruise excursion. I just wondered if they give you a map or how you find your way around the island. Where would you go is you rented a motorcycle for the day?

On our first trip to Coz, we purchased a map thru Cozumelinsider dot com. They have excellent maps and not overly expensive. That being said, unless you are driving in the downtown area of San Miquel, you should not get too lost. The island is intersected by a road and it makes a loop to the south, ending at the area near the lighthouse and then turns back north. It looks like a great idea.

After seeing this, and we are Harley Riders, DH decided it was what we are going to do, so I checked trip advisor and these boards and then booked with eazyrider. Much thanks for shining the light on something I had not seen.

• 5 weeks later...
H n L, it was a great pleasure to meet you, what an amaizing way to find out about EagleRider Harley rental as cruise critic forums, The funniest was that Charles and Clare happened to be in your same cruiseship and the 4 of you ended up riding the island with us!!

Again thanks alot for trusting one of your vacation days with us and hope to see some of your pictures soon!!!

Safe riding and hope to hear from you soon

I just downloaded the pictures...everyone wants to know what and how we did it and I am telling everyone about you guys!!! I think H will talk about this trip for a very long time. We could not have had a more perfect day. Keep doing what you are doing, your reputation is outstanding and all you guys are the best. We hope to see you next time we are there.

:D We LOVED our day with Adrian from Eagle Rider! It was one of the best ones we had & was a wonderful way to explore Cozumel! We enjoyed the company, island and especially the wonderful way we were able to stop and learn about so much. I would highly recommend this to anyone who goes to Cozumel... cannot wait to go back one day.

Thank you so much...excellent bike and an excellent company!

Keep on ridin'!

Clare (and Charlie)

• 9 months later...

We rented Harley fat boy through EagleRider first on our first trip to Cozumel in December, 2013 and Adrian was our guide. This was the HIGHLIGHT of our two weeks cruise to Panama Canal and Caribbean. My husband kept talking about it for a year. So this January (last week) we were in Cozumel on Allure of the Seas. Adrian was at the port again with his bike. We signed up for same fat boy (I don't ride, so I take the back seat) with Adrian as our guide. This was one instance in our lives (we both agreed) when we stepped into the same water twice. We loved the tour. This time Adrian took us on a different route to a beautiful beach on the east coast of the island. We sat on the swings @ the bar, a band of mariachis came by and we danced to "Besome Mucho" right on the beach. It was amazing. Would highly recommend this tour or just a ride to anybody who rides the bike (mind you I myself is a back seat rider and still loved it).

progress.gif

• 1 month later...

We have done this tour in February of this year. We have done a different Harley rental / tour the prior years and it does not compare to this one. The scenery and experience is mind mind blowing. Adrian who would be your guide is one of the coolest guy I have met. He is very informational on the culture of the island and as we'll will chat about other things as well. The bikes are very well upkept and clean. He takes you around the entire island, going to a beach, they feed you a great lunch and tour a tequila facility on how it's made. The ride along the coast is just utter BEAUTY! We have done 3 Harley tours in Cozumel and this one is by far the best experience we have had and defiantly are going to go again. Have fun and you won't regret it.