?'s for Feb. 2013 SUN Cruisers

Karysa

We will back on the Sun on Sunday and I was wondering if you have any updated info on the entertainment on board. I heard that there was going to be changes in February. What's the latest cruise director like? What was your faviorite activities on board? Thanks:)

We sailed the 11 day Feb 6th to the 17th. Richard was the cruise director and he was great, absolutly loved him. Titanium played by the pool and also did some of the night bar music and they were very good, great bunch of guys.

We did some of the shows but not all of them my parents did them all and enjoyed them. We enjoyed going to the different bars at night for the music. Kenny G is one of the other musicians and he does some really good shows as well. Liked his Elton John tribute. Shane Tapper was another musician we enjoyed. He does a great poolside show on sea days. Karaoke was awful we went twice and never went back.

We sailed the 11 day Feb 6th to the 17th. Richard was the cruise director and he was great, absolutly loved him. Titanium played by the pool and also did some of the night bar music and they were very good, great bunch of guys.

We did some of the shows but not all of them my parents did them all and enjoyed them. We enjoyed going to the different bars at night for the music. Kenny G is one of the other musicians and he does some really good shows as well. Liked his Elton John tribute. Shane Tapper was another musician we enjoyed. He does a great poolside show on sea days. Karaoke was awful we went twice and never went back.

Thanks for the update. There have been many changes since our New Years's cruise. Do you happen to recall if there was a Latin Band on your cruise?

Thanks for the update. There have been many changes since our New Years's cruise. Do you happen to recall if there was a Latin Band on your cruise?

No dont remember a Latin band but I could check the dailies to be sure, do you remember the name?

Archived