Best excursion for 3 teenage girls??

I'm trying to decide what to do while we are in St Martin in May. Our ship will be there from 7am - 5pm (so we would need to be back before 4). It will be myself, my husband and our girls ages 12-16. The girls and my husband love to snorkel, but we plan on snorkeling the day before in St. Thomas - doing a beach day on our own since we are familiar with the island. We have never been to St. Martin so I would kind of like to see some of the island in a guided tour but I don't know what the girls would enjoy more. I have looked into Bernards Tour, Captain Bob, and Golden Eagle. All three seem to have good reviews. Any suggestions?

I'm trying to decide what to do while we are in St Martin in May. Our ship will be there from 7am - 5pm (so we would need to be back before 4). It will be myself, my husband and our girls ages 12-16. The girls and my husband love to snorkel, but we plan on snorkeling the day before in St. Thomas - doing a beach day on our own since we are familiar with the island. We have never been to St. Martin so I would kind of like to see some of the island in a guided tour but I don't know what the girls would enjoy more. I have looked into Bernards Tour, Captain Bob, and Golden Eagle. All three seem to have good reviews. Any suggestions?

How about renting a car and visiting Marigot and the Grand Case for a swim, lunch and a visit to the Tijon Perfume factory to make your own perfume. Plenty of places for DH to enjoy a cocktail if Perfume is not his thing.

Another suggestion would be to go to Lotterie Farm by taxi. Plenty of options to choose from. There are zip lines, obstacle courses, hiking, a pool and food and beverages. It's a beautiful place.

I have used Golden Eagle and if the times work for you that would be another good way to spend your day on the island.

was on with Capt Bob 2 weeks ago. Lots of fun. You plan to snorkel in St thomas but with Capt Bob you snorkel with sea turtles (very cool) and at a nature preserve (off a reef) There is also a short beach stop with a small shopping area and lunch. Beer, soda & water on board the power boat. Another fun stop (Can't spoil the surprise) as well as Maho Beach where the planes come in really low in order to land at the airport.

Archived