Change of status while sailing

vzarah84

Question: I am currently at 23 points (VIFP), and my color is red. I become gold in the middle of my next cruise. When I get onboard, will my card still be red, or will they make it gold since I switch over while cruising?

Question: I am currently at 23 points (VIFP), and my color is red. I become gold in the middle of my next cruise. When I get onboard, will my card still be red, or will they make it gold since I switch over while cruising?

Hi! That happened to us on the Pride last year and we were given gold cards at checkin and received out invite to the VIFP party ( which was great and much better than the previous past guest party)

Tammi

Where would it say gold?

I just checked my boarding pass. I only have 20 days going into this, but will have 25 at the end. My says Gold! So happy, I've been stressing this for some stupid reason. :D

I reached Gold during the second leg of my Valor/Glory B2B. They don't update our cruise history that fast. I had to stop at Guest Services upon boarding and was reissued new Gold S&S cards on Glory. We also received invites to the PG party.

I changed on the second to last night on our last cruise but I was red the whole time....not a big deal but we did do a little toast at dinner to celebrate becoming gold like the rest of our family!! Even my 7 and 5 year old nephew were gold before me :eek:

Edit: I'm a goofball....I only have 22 points, hence I'm still red!!! I still enjoyed toasting my "fake" gold status!!

Archived