Towel Animal- is it or isn't it?

Here's the interesting "towel animal" my husband and I encountered when we arrived back to our room one night when we were on the Feb 24 sailing out of San Juan on the Valor. Kind of scary after attending Punchliner's and having a few late night beverages! image.jpg.647a450b315c80adb03f154d89642fae.jpg

Here's the interesting "towel animal" my husband and I encountered when we arrived back to our room one night when we were on the Feb 24 sailing out of San Juan on the Valor. Kind of scary after attending Punchliner's and having a few late night beverages! [ATTACH]263568[/ATTACH]

LMAO - just spread my PC.

On one of our cruises on CCL Freedom, wasn't sure if we had too much to drink or our cabin steward was very early..........

ThreeHeadedTowelBuddy.jpg

LMAO - just spread my PC.

On one of our cruises on CCL Freedom, wasn't sure if we had too much to drink or our cabin steward was very early..........

ThreeHeadedTowelBuddy.jpg

I don't know what those are, but they aren't boring.

And they do have their eyeball paper.

I don't know what those are, but they aren't boring.

And they do have their eyeball paper.

They're chicks in a nest who have just opened their eyes for the first time. When the stewards run out of eye ball paper the chicks have just hatched and haven't opened their eyes yet. ;)

Here's the interesting "towel animal" my husband and I encountered when we arrived back to our room one night when we were on the Feb 24 sailing out of San Juan on the Valor. Kind of scary after attending Punchliner's and having a few late night beverages! [ATTACH]263568[/ATTACH]

That's scary!

I always take the crummy chocolates and put them where the eyes go. :)

The chocolates are kind of yucky.

They should be good for something, like a substitute for missing eyeball paper.

Except that they are square and actual eyes are seldom square.

But then actual elephants (or three headed ducks) are seldom made of terrycloth.

It is a puzzle for sure.

Bahahahahaha oh lord I can't breath....I love it. So cool. :D

That's awesome!

Oh my gosh, that is amazing. I wonder how much I would have to tip the cabin steward to do that for our teens' cabin on our next cruise? Then grab a cocktail and wait inside the door of our cabin for the ensuing hilarity. Better entertainment than the main show, I bet.

Yeah, that eyeball paper is important stuff.

Ya know...I noticed on our Breeze sailing a few weeks ago that the eyeballs now are perfect round felt-like dots, like the ones in the pictures here.

I do kinda miss the random torn pieces of paper from the Funtimes...it gave the critters character! ;)

Archived