Just off Freedom. ..

HiJax129

Would you have any info about the order of the dinner menu. Which night did you think was the worst. We are looking to make eat at Chops and trying to pick a night.

Also which night were formal.

Was there a show every night?

Thanks

Did you do My Time Dining? If so, did you make reservations for specific times? Or did you just show up?

Did you do an inclusive drink package? If so, how was it? If you didn't, did you see others who did purchase?

Are you a Crown & Anchor member? If so, were you coupons preloaded to your SeaPass?

What types of beers were available and where on the ship? My BF likes imported and craft beers and we're wondering if these are available in only a few bats (i.e. the pub).

Did you notice when the windjammer bar opened?

Did you breakfast or lunch in the main dining room?

I do not recall seeIng balsamic vinegar myself but I remember someone asking for it. Dont know if they ever got it though.

We did the western. Labadee we went to nellies beach. Nice beach, good location...far walk for little ones.

Jamaica we did a ship excursion, dolphin touch encounter with dunns river falls. My kids loved the dolphins and discovery bay in general.

Grand Cayman we just took a taxi to 7 mile beach....very rough....sand is nice but wasnt overly impresed plus I hated being tendered.

Cozumel was awesome....best thing we did was book the all inclusive at mr sanchos. Beach is great and service was phenomenal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

We did the drink pkg. For us, who normally have a min. $900 bar tab for the week, it was worth it. Of course I prob drank less bc we had our kids but the convenience alone was worth it. They saw that sticker and kept them coming. A buck tip here and there xan go a long way too. I believe most drinks I was drinkjng (fruity lol) were at least 7.25 each.

Formal nights were Monday and Thursday. 2nd formal night was the lobster and they were huge tails. Bigger then we remember. I dont care much for seafood and found all the menus to be very seafood heavy. I think the last couple nights I could have skipped the main dining room....overall the food was good and of course, no escargot lol.

We did do MTD. Only made reservations on lobster night. Between 2 families there were 7 of us which always made it a longer wait cor a table. Once the kids started heading to their clubs, we maybe waited 10 min tops for a table for 4. We had Yemilah, tAble 122-123, deck 5 most of the time...he was fantastic!

We are gold members and still had the coupon books.

Not sure about the beers since DH doesnt drink anything imported.

My girls and I always got room service for breakfast whereas my DH always wenf to windjammer for basically the same food. Nothing special there. Only did lunch there twice. ...pretty typical food...same on all the cruises and we werent overly impressed.

We had reservations for all the shows (3-4 maybe?) But we never went so I cant comment. We were always too tired from the day to bother!

And the only time we had breakfast in tbe MDR was for the character breakfast, which was basic ally windjammer food with a few chocolate options.

No idea when the windjammer bar opened....we didn't go there till later I'm the evening.

Cant wait to do my first ever review! Anyone have any questions while everything is still fresh in my head!

Recview with photos soon!

I have read there is shuttles that you can ride to a beach at Labadee. Are they easy to find? Do they go to several beaches? Do you have to wait a long time to get on one? We do require a ride if the best beaches are a far walk. We really want to be able to get some of those calm shell chairs as we must also have shade. Don't want to get shut out. Any tips for us old timers on Labadee.

We paid $140 for mr sanchos for 2 adults and 2 kids. $50 per adult I think.

Character breakfasts were 8 am on sea days and you need a reservation. You also never know who the characters are. We had madagascar characters, 3 of them.

We paid $140 for mr sanchos for 2 adults and 2 kids. $50 per adult I think.

Character breakfasts were 8 am on sea days and you need a reservation. You also never know who the characters are. We had madagascar characters, 3 of them.

How did you get reservations for the character breakfast? I keep checking the dining reservations area in my pre-cruise planner, but it's not there.

W didn't do shuttles on labadee but they looked like they were always running and never full. The pier itself is long so I would probably inquire about maybe getting a lift from the ship. Or get a cabana....they get transportation! Lol

Archived