Please Help Me Decide....Breeze Spa Balcony or Aft View Extended?

reganr3

Hi All! Please help me decide...Booking for May on the Breeze and I currently have a Spa Balcony on hold room 11245. I'm considering changing this to an Aft View Extended Balcony room 9479. Can someone please help me weigh out the good and the bad? It will be 3 of us traveling Myself, Husband and our 10 year old son. (this will be the 10 year olds 9th cruise...and he is telling me to take the aft extended balcony...Please help us decide!!!! Thank you! :D

The inside space of the cabins will be the same size, but the Aft Balcony cabin will have a larger balcony than the Spa Balcony. The Spa Balcony will give you access to the Thermal Suites and the spa pool.

So you have to decide what is more important to you: a larger balcony, or the Spa Access.

Back of the boat facing out with an 180 degree view is priceless... the spa balconies are enticing if you're big on the spa treatments (something you can still do with any other room). However you can not just enjoy the spoils and view of the private extended balcony looking out.

Just dont get the balcony that hits the roof (top deck) because it gives the feel of limited head space.

There's a reason why these balconies sell out and Carnival sweetens the spa balcony deal to get it occupied. ;)

I like the access to the spa things every day..when a special pass added to the aft ticket where are you..also remember non smoking balcony on the spa ones..someday I want a spa one more than aft...but different priorities..Sarah

Archived