Have Constellation Questions ? Ask Away !!!

Andy

Hi,

Did you find the Connie had wi-fi throughout the ship or were there limitations?

Hi Smitty,

Last I heard, Constellation had wi-fi installed ship-wide, on her last Drydock. Keep in mind, the speed is nothing like DSL / Cable modems... though excellent technology advances are being made for ships, and speeds should improve over the next year or two.

I hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Just as an FYI, this thread is from March 2013, and I've already sailed on Constellation, and do not anticipate sailing on her again until 2014. With that said, if you have any Connie questions, I will try my best to answer.

• 1 month later...
Andy, Michael's bar offers 64 craft beer, do you if those are included in the classic drink package or would that be the premium package if at all?

Many thanks

Hi Smitty,

The classic drink package includes Beer up to $5 per serving. As I suspect that most if not all of the craft beers would be greater than $5, I'd highly recommend upgrading to the Premium package, which would includes items up to $12 per serving. If you enjoy craft beers, that's the best way to go.

I hope this is helpful !

• 1 month later...

Hey there! We are booked in the Aqua Class Aft Balcony #1133 on the Celebrity Constellation. I was wondering a few things:

1. how private is the balcony?

2. Is there are any noise complaints or concerns?

3. When looking out at the ocean (again, aft) from the balcony, are there any obstructions?

4. Any other pros/cons or suggestions on a better room? (i.e- larger balcony?)

I thought about booking the afts in the middle, but it looks like there is an overhang?

Thanks so much for your help!

ps---I LOVEEEEE pictures!