Help with logistics from Hobby to Galveston for couple

lmb80129

So my husband and I are flying in to Hobby the day of our Disney cruise and land at 9am. I'm leaning towards taking Disney transportation (assuming it is offered from Hobby) to Galveston since it is only the two of us and I'm struggling with finding a car service that seems both reliable and economical. If we do take Disney transfers, is there a store within walking distance from the port that we could buy some beer and soda? Does anyone have a recommendation for a car service for two people or should we stick with the Disney transfer or just take a cab to the port? We fly out of Hobby at 11:30 after disembarkation and are planning on just catching a cab outside of the terminal so we don't have wait on a car service. Do these plans seem reasonable for a party of two?

I think you'll be fine whether you choose a taxi or the Disney shuttle. I can't offer any advice on a car service though, sorry.

The Galveston Strand shopping/entertainment district is literally right across the street from the cruise terminal and offers lots of shopping choices for snacks, drinks, souveniers, etc. You should have no problem whatsoever finding what you need. Enjoy your cruise!

So my husband and I are flying in to Hobby the day of our Disney cruise and land at 9am. I'm leaning towards taking Disney transportation (assuming it is offered from Hobby) to Galveston since it is only the two of us and I'm struggling with finding a car service that seems both reliable and economical. If we do take Disney transfers, is there a store within walking distance from the port that we could buy some beer and soda? Does anyone have a recommendation for a car service for two people or should we stick with the Disney transfer or just take a cab to the port? We fly out of Hobby at 11:30 after disembarkation and are planning on just catching a cab outside of the terminal so we don't have wait on a car service. Do these plans seem reasonable for a party of two?

I use Elite Limo. They're always reliable, arriving 15 minutes before the requested time.

http://www.elitelimohouston.com/airportrates.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived