What's your favorite drink

Briitini

LOVE their spicy Bloody Mary in the mornings, when the cart comes around. And during the day, on a Sea Day, love the Miami Vice while sunning poolside.:D Looking forward to trying my first Painkiller on JVD in Tortola in just 21 short days, while on the Breeze. YAY!!!!!!

Don't know its name, but my wife LOVED this drink last year! We're sailing Saturday on the Panama Canal cruise---I figure she'll spend the 15 days searching the bars to find it again!

IMG0164Small-3.jpg

First..YUMMY.

Second...Please try to complete a review of your March cruise. I wish could have joined you on this.

thanks for all of these suggestions.

I'm a first time cruises so I do have some questions.

how much are the drinks?

and what is :

Funship Special

Mocha Chocolate Getaway--- BushWhacker

Kiss on the Lips

I'm do not drink alot but I do like to drink from time to time, but problem is I don't know the different kinds of drinks or what is in them.. so I normally stick to what I know.. but some of these sounds yummy especially the one that had the pic showing which I believe you called the Mocha Cho Getaway.. Oh goodness that looks so yummy to my tummy.

I had a friend who was on a cruise not long ago and she showed me the little flyers that they deliever to thier room each day.. and it mention the drink of the day.. are those cheaper that day vs other days, or are they just telling you what is the drink of the day?

Someone else was telling me you could buy a card that would be cheaper than buying them aday, how much are the cards and how many drinks can you buy.

I would like to know up front what I'm looking at, this will help me to know how much to take with me..

thanks for all that will reply to these questions.

Archived