Ideas please for my itinerary~

bigsky

My head is spinning trying to figure out what to do at our ports. We've been on many cruises, but a few new ones this time, and a few we haven't been to in a long time. Could I get some suggestions based on what we want to do at some ports?

We love the beach and being on the water. Hubby wants to go fishing at one of the ports. I know St Lucia and St Kitts offer that. Want to do some ziplining and also some touring. Any you would suggest?

Some places have must do's and don't want to miss that either.

Barbados- May want to do Harrison Cave and the beach?

St Kitts-

Antigua

St Lucia

St Maarten- Been to many times. Always do the America's Cup. I might want to go to Maho Beach to watch the planes land. Anything else to do while we're there? Hubby wants to sail again. Depends on what I come up with.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My head is spinning trying to figure out what to do at our ports. We've been on many cruises, but a few new ones this time, and a few we haven't been to in a long time. Could I get some suggestions based on what we want to do at some ports?

We love the beach and being on the water. Hubby wants to go fishing at one of the ports. I know St Lucia and St Kitts offer that. Want to do some ziplining and also some touring. Any you would suggest?

St Kitts-

Antigua

St Lucia

St Maarten- Been to many times. Always do the America's Cup. I might want to go to Maho Beach to watch the planes land. Anything else to do while we're there? Hubby wants to sail again. Depends on what I come up with.

We did Royston a 2010 at St Kitts it was a lot of fun , he showed a lot of the island , an old fort , plus a beach stop , his price included lunch a cooler full of beer and sodas and water . He was such a nice guy and all for like $30 a pp I remember giving him a very nice tip.

Antigua we are doing Coconuts beach club on this cruise $45 pp AI drinks food , chairs pool everything they offer and tip looks great havent done it yet but gets great reviews from several people . $15 taxi ride each way .

St Kitts-

Antigua

St Lucia

Some of our favorite ports!

Barbados - Harrison Cave is interesting, and there are lovely beaches. There are also great catamaran excursions, featuring snorkeling with turtles, on a reef and wreck, and lunch. Our favorite is Calabaza.

St. Kitts - Thenford Grey offers an excellent island tour, and Brimstone Fort is a world heritage site, a beautiful place to visit. We've been there several times, and most recently went on adventure with Javin, of Myislandtours, that included climbing down Black Rock, a rainforest hike, snorkeling on a wreck, and some beach time. We loved this excursion!

St. Lucia - they do have the fishing you mentioned. They have multiple good island tours, it's a beautiful island, with lots to see. We usually spend our day at Anse Cochon, on a day pass through Island Divers, snorkeling and relaxing. On the beach.

Antigua - adventureantigua.com offers the best excursions we've ever done, 3 different boat tours, and we've done all of them multiple times. They offer an Eco tour, a circumnavigation of the island, and a sailing day on a hand-built classic Carriacou sloop. The website offers full descriptions of all 3 excursions. My personal favorite is the classic yacht sailing tour, but we enjoy all of them.

St. Maarten- Maho is fun, but there isn't a lot there besides watching the planes, and a popular beach bar. If you do sailing on other islands (maybe Antigua and Barbados) perhaps your husband would be open to other options on St. Maarten.

All of the individual ports of call boards have info on all of these activities and more.

Edited by jlmolner

How about zip lining at Jack-in-the-box Gully after Harrison’s Cave or see Welchman Hall Gully or Flower Forest, they’re very close to each other. Swimming with the Hawksbill turtles has become very popular and most rate it a 9 or 10. Our east coast is worth a strong consideration, too.

St Kitts—If you’ve been here before, a day sail to Nevis is very pleasant. Brimstone Hill Fortress is quite interesting as is Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor.

Antigua—Great snorkeling at Long Bay..superb!

St Lucia –Soufriere snorkeling is also wonderful as are the views of the Pitons…worth the long ride there.

Have you ever gone up to French St Martin and Orient Bay? It’s worth the trip for most and the shopping is unique…as is the scenery.

My best wishes for a wonderful holiday. :)

• 10 months later...

How about zip lining at Jack-in-the-box Gully after Harrison’s Cave or see Welchman Hall Gully or Flower Forest, they’re very close to each other. Swimming with the Hawksbill turtles has become very popular and most rate it a 9 or 10. Our east coast is worth a strong consideration, too.

St Kitts—If you’ve been here before, a day sail to Nevis is very pleasant. Brimstone Hill Fortress is quite interesting as is Caribelle Batik at Romney Manor.

Antigua—Great snorkeling at Long Bay..superb!

St Lucia –Soufriere snorkeling is also wonderful as are the views of the Pitons…worth the long ride there.

Have you ever gone up to French St Martin and Orient Bay? It’s worth the trip for most and the shopping is unique…as is the scenery.

My best wishes for a wonderful holiday. :)

Which place do you prefer? flower forest or Welchman Gully? we want to see the caves and one of these 2 places before going to beach, but wont have time for both. do you like one over the other?

If your hubby wants to sail, maybe he can sail on another island, Im not sure but I think you can sail on Antigua. Then you can go see the planes! We love the planes!

I do have some other short videos taken at some of the other ports you are going to if you want to go to my video list on the youtube link. Im not the best videographer, but I tried to put on some videos that would show specific things people are wondering about.