3 day cruise on Sensation in May

GMM

It should be Friday night. I love the weekender cruise...great chance to rest and relax and still get some great ahh moments that only being on a ship can bring.

The dressy factor on these short cruises are not too high on the fancy scale as you will see everything from pretty office type dresses to full out sparkle. For the most part, nobody comes in too slouchy which is nice.

Enjoy your cruise...I love the Sensation! (as you can see from my cruise list!)

I have been on many 7 day cruises in the past and am going on my 1st 3 day cruise ... What night is Formal / Elegant night ? Thanks :confused:

It will be on the 2 nite. Thought it wouldn't be crowed but even though we were in Nasaw for the nite it was real busy.

You will enjoy your cruise we have done 3 B2B,s & have a B2B2B for Sept. on that ship.

The crew is awsome.Hope Amy & Saul will be there for your entertainment, they both are all aver the place & wear many hat's.:D We just love them all.

Archived